Page 532 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3243248252253053153253353454258263210321532 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Bus Wacky No 33 ok SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bus      Wacky      No   33   House Of  Romanov.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	75834  

So many great paintings I have missed. Love your recent colorful paintings and the subjects. Especially like Lenkiewicz painting and Bus Wacky No. 18. Keep going, is an eye feast for me. Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang

Hi there dear Eighty, wow summer is here and how I love being out in the garden. You have been so busy and these paintings are brilliant. I do so look forward to seing them and i do check each one every day. Keep them coming dear friend. Stay fit and well dear Eighty
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Pai thanks pleased they keep you smileing

Hi Dame of the Moara yep your doing what I should be doing sort out the garden I think I've got to have a couple weeks off to straighted things out

as at the the moment I'm floating on a tide of paperwork ok so if I'm not around You'll know I'm biteing Bullet

............SLAINTE......... Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang

hey mr eighty ,

ive seen u paint the nightwatch , and well i figured as i went there couple weeks ago ud like to c a picture of some of the paintings they had there , the nightwatch itself was so crowded .... .But was well worth the visit .
    [/ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0005.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	448.2 KB 
ID:	75846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0004.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	403.7 KB 
ID:	75847
    Last edited by operated; 06-08-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Good work, laddie. The boos moosta got all confused at the roond aboot an spun oot careenin' through the fox hunt an' in something of a reverse British Invasion, spun out into the gentleman's livery pool.

I have no idea why those blokes 'r wearin' brown turbans, but it's a dashing look, in a highly decorated master chef sort of way -- must have made one helluva beef wellington to get the OBE. So yer among the aristocracy once again. Posh circles. Swords, pomp an hoi palloi.

I would have a tear come to me eye, boot I done got me tears pick pocketed in the Expressionist neighborhood an I ain't got two tears to rub together na maar.

I like the mannerist lass (the one with her top up) and the elegant position of her hand. Fine work and a decided lack of expression as was the custom among the rich an' noble. The model matters to be sure. Now ye choost ha' ta paint 'er lettin' it all hang out. . . I mean color wise. . . no like the topless posh wench. Boot I mean wif vigor. Oh aye. I suppose that's after you take on the Belgian, as yer takin' requests.

Go man go!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Operated Thanks For the Picture's Yeah I was lucky had the correct Programe on the telly when they showing the opening of the Rik-museum a how they had to get the

nightwatch across town and into the rik-museum then showed up on the wall not quiet as good as mine

Hi Mac Yeah don't know what happened 1 min was with them expressiorist then was carvorting with the Russien aristocracy and the Romonofs lucky I had my Tie on

must admit they do a damm good moon river with real vodka even made my bald spot Glow ya ken Moon

Hi Geoff Hope this is one of your's as he's looking hungry and I've only got my old caterpualt with me and the elastic is on its last legs

would it help if i pray but who to as I'm not Religous

Name:	IS he one of your's Geoff.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	75850  

Hi eighty it could be one of mine, you never know, funny you should mention a catapult as I recently made one ,I think I am going through my second childhood
    Geoff

That wolf looks like he come off one of me cub scout first level patches - Wolf. It goes Wolf, then Bear, then Lion, and then Webelows. See if ye can paint the full menagerie. And don't ask me what's a "webelows". I think it may have been invented when in a freezing high wind huddled around a little sterno fire. . .

Q: "H-h-h-ho-o-o-o-w-w-w c-c-c-c-co-o-o-old is -i-i-i-i-t?"

A: "W-w-w-w-e-e-e-e b-b-b-e-e-e-el-o-o-o-ow-s-ss-s z-e-e-e-e-r-r-o-o-o-o-o-o". . . .

Paint Mr PLOOS!!!!! PAINT AWAY!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Geoff Me as well Good ain't it Fancy a game of Football up the Cowfield got any spare Elastic for my Caterpault

Hoot's Mon A Scot from the heeland's moaning about the cold H'a yuh nae got yuh kilt on Brass monkey's to you

Name:	Bus   Wacky      no    35.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	219.5 KB 
ID:	75856