Page 533 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3343348352353153253353453554358363310331533 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

i like this last one. like small college style with a series of different people

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    Hi eighty it could be one of mine, you never know, funny you should mention a catapult as I recently made one ,I think I am going through my second childhood
    Geoff
    Well, we'll call Harold to let him know his siege engine is finally ready. So what'll it be today, fire balls, boulders or diseased cows?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Geoff Me as well Good ain't it Fancy a game of Football up the Cowfield got any spare Elastic for my Caterpault

Hoot's Mon A Scot from the heeland's moaning about the cold H'a yuh nae got yuh kilt on Brass monkey's to you
    So when ye no hear of a Scot no complainin' aboot somethin', even if it's merely oonda 'is breath. . . me moonkays are brass alright. . .

So, lad, ye stopped the Time Travelin' Ploos Boos at a Parisenne bordello in the 1920s is it. . . an' we're in luck. . . what with your sharp shootin' in the time machine, it 'appens ta be 'appy hoour. . . So grab ye sketch pads and roond back oop here at tha boos in 19 hours. Yer first moon river is complimentary. Limey G will have to leave 'is weaponry at the door. They've a rather strict policy aboot catapults and sooch. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

ok ok ok I've got an invite to the Party so keep yuh blinding hand 's off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blimey  Mac.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	75857  

Oh aye. . . 'e's wif me. . . let 'im froo. . .

'ere at the 'otel California we stock the security cadre wif uniformed Amazonian babes -- large, fit an' incorruptible that lot. Mind ye do no want ta start yer skivin' until ye get thru the door. . . Hit on one of them gate guardians and you'll soon discover how part of yer anatomy can remain standin' in place while the rest o' ye is oot in tha gutter. . .

The team is not renowned for their joviality -- rather their jock-ularity is elastic and snappy. Move quickly, make eye contact with neither of em. . . inside it's a different matter entirely. . . Come Mr Ploos, lad. . .

another grand series Mr 80+

Hi Mac this Bus wacky is like Dr Who's Tardis 1 min with the Nobilty then a Paris Brothel must admit the girls did look after me washed my hair cut my toenails which

were like claw's as I have a hard job reaching them, spruced me up and said call in anytime your are always welcome when your in Paris then Bingo I'm

standing at the door of the Hotel California held in the grasp of two seven giants Lucky you come and said E's ok its Mr ploos just as well as I was on the verge of

giving them a right Bashing , did manage a few Moon river 's then tried to clime a Palm tree with not much luck fell on ma bonze then as quick as a wink I'm in

China with Pai explaining that at my age I get easily Wow I'm back looking at my Wacom and looking out the window looks like a strong wind and cloud

our normal Sunday ar-well got the tennis and the F1 to see come'n Ham murve ya'arse SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si Kuai Le. SHENTI Jainkang Zia Jain

hi How do You Crop to Selection ???????? Thanks

Name:	Steppe  Dirk.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	75868  

hi still trying the size did find the manuel but can't understand Arabic

Name:	Audry.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	75870  

Ho Ho Ho just a try a rubber sketch yuh learn something every day ....Bus Wacky No 36

Name:	Bus     Wacky    no   36.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	75871