Page 974 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 474874924964972973974975976984102410741474 ... LastLast
Results 9,731 to 9,740 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi A quickie Yeah That Turner Must Sleep Here ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

OK Yeah I know !!! Forgot the Sketch
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Varnishing  Day.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	300.9 KB 
ID:	86706  

Hahahaha. . . Must have been back in the day youse guys kicked the ball or the cow flop or both. Must have made the headers a bit on the earthy side! Made you look like that there pan piper mascot on the side lines, ol' Wellie Nellie the Brighton Beach Mascot! gggoooooOOOOOO TEAM!!!!!!!!! Boot, ye kin see tha good sense in playin' doon wind, oh aye? Rah Rah!

From the land where the college cheer "Siss! Boom! Bah!" ain't just the sound of an exploding sheep doon tha 'aggis factory. . .

POSE DRAW SKI!!!!!!!!!! y ˇVaya con 'Aggis!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah I know my mum wasn't Pleased also there was a part in the Cow-Field we called it the Marsh It was only many years later I found out

it was overflow from a Cisspit up at the Farm , ok another quick Sketch as still reating after the Ceiling ok

CIAO IVAYA CON TIME SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	March   of Time.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	200.7 KB 
ID:	86707  

Yeah Tennis all day :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D

Name:	MON     DIEU.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	161.1 KB 
ID:	86709  

Hi well I started ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Juliet 3    Starter  no   1.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	160.4 KB 
ID:	86713  

I haven't a clue how my font jumped over to a bold one. Yours as well. I'm picking Ariel so it should be fine. But I don't know how permanent it will be or whether I have to select it every time. Hmmmm.

Anyway, so you're a tennis buff, eh? Don't tell me you played it over the cesspool like a miniature golf water closet hazard? Well, glad to hear the exposure to the foul waters where you played didn't adversely affect you.

Poze Draw Fellows with Beardskis! y ˇVaya con wellies at all times in all climes!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hey Hey HEY Cap'n Mac May be thats why the Leg's are not so good now : ok CIAO IVAY CON Murky Water its about tine You swapped

That Ariel and get yourself a Yamaha

WOW, I just refreshed my visits to Your styles rollercoast kind of gallery. I notice you also learned how to use and abuse the stickers! LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Yeah I was Amazed spent a day nearly footling with them drove me Bonker's I see I had Juz'es Brushes I allways wondered where theyed

Gone as I downloaded them Some Years ago Yeah I looked at Sticker's as the Pope gave me Time off for painting his Ceiling Nce Bloke OK

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ...Si......Si........SLAINTE...................... .........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Juliet   3    Starter  no3.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	280.1 KB 
ID:	86721