Page 1071 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 7157197110211061106910701071107210731081112111711571 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,710 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

One of the advantages of living in Europe is all the old art. You can really get a look at what life could well have been like, certainly at the rooms and costumes. This one actually makes sense, especially to me with my aging eyes where I find myself moving to a place in the kitchen for better sunlight to read packaging with all that small type. And here you're showing us what the pre-electric lights crowd did to see clear details way back then, as with threading a needle and stitching. Take anyone from modern times and pop them back in those conditions and it would be the same pose. Fascinating. Didn't have to go back that far to have lived in such a world. Would have changed up my day considerably without modern stuff around.

Anyway, good stuff. Very human slice-of-life. I like these pictures. Keep opening that portal in time, lad, and I'll keep peering through.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con sunbeams with dancing dust motes!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Capt'n Mac yeah we talk about Global warming is any of it down to the electricty light boulbs in there billions producing heat

and cars factories and all modem geah none 300 years ago how long will it all last :confused CIAO keep smiling

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............................POZDRAWSKI

Nice work going on here eighty+ hope your keeping warm enough, been pretty cold and keeping me indoors, getting cabin fever... TAKE CARE!.

Hi gary Thanks i'm slow at the moment as keep dropping off to sleep think its my age or the brandy the weater here is quiet

Mild for the time of the year most of the rain has been up in the north but I'm not sure where u are but it sounds up in a

mountain area to b cold so keep your fur skins wrapped around U to keep warm and yes i'm envious of your knowledge

but I'll plod on in the only way I know how ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

Hi I Duno what I've done but can't see anything
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joham Georg Meyer  Bremen    by  Blaas-Eugenie-Von      Starter   No   1.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	88668  

Hi at least I've got my Starter back ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Joham Georg Meyer  Bremen   By  Blaas-Eugeni      Starter    No   1.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	147.3 KB 
ID:	88669  

Hi done it again but kept saving but smashed it out this time ok No2 FINN CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Joham Georg Meyer  Bremen    by  Blaas-Eugenie-Von         FINN.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	164.0 KB 
ID:	88673  

Hi A quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	fish alive  alive  O     by Blaas eugenie     starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	119.9 KB 
ID:	88674  

Hi The Water Well ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE. ........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The   Water  Well    by   Blaas eugenie      Starter   no 1.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	228.2 KB 
ID:	88677  

Looking great, Mr Ploos.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a time of style!

I'd have to look it up to discover just when it was, but the Belle Epoch seems like it would suit you just fine as a period of paintings for you to explore as well. I just tripped over a video on YouTube where they opened a flat in Paris that had not been opened in 70 years. Very stylish old furniture and a lot of dust. A mysterious story to be sure. But in the room was a large beautiful portrait and a stack of love letters tied with ribbon. Amazing what time capsules are out there. And your paintings are not unlike that in that it suddenly telescopes the viewer to that time and place. Mr H G Wells-Ploos, the Painter of Time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BKq327BQI

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream