Page 1523 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 523102314231473151315211522152315241525153315731623 ... LastLast
Results 15,221 to 15,230 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Cap. Mac. . Yeah this was the second Drawing. Ok. The first just showed. The clock. With weights. And you’ve goT me trying to think.
    Back Wether I had put a Pendulum in :ok. And. A picture rail plus. Part of the woodwork round the door ok I THINK
    IT TOOK ME ANOTHER 4 SHOWING BEFORE IT WAS FINN AND ONLY WITH PEN NO Couler ok CIAO.PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE
    yeah DOUBLE AS NORM

Well, I'm really eager to see how You'll paint all that crowned and aristoocratic croud, my friend.
    It looks like that Henry VIII invented the anglican version of the catholic church not on theological ground, but just to speed up his divorces and remove heads chopping of wives, bishops (Thomas Moore) etc from royal sins, since he could absolve himself then .... not an innovative christian interpretation, just the national version, like in China today.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi. O Caesar. Sorry as i dont think.I ever painted it to show.I might. Have tried a few. Dabs just odd bits. Prehap's I should. Have a bash at it later but still hav'nt finished. The Arcbishop when I can find him in my files. Plus. Sophia Loren who refuses to show herselve. As all I get is. Invalad ??? But I will blunder on regardless as you. Can see. We are. In a crisis. Here. Because the mighty. Mouth.FARRAH Said. The millions £. We pay to the EU each year. We will pay to NHS. And he has
    Never stopped laughing. Ok.CIAO Ploos. hASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE
    Last edited by eighty+; 11-18-2019 at 12:40 AM.

What outstanding photographs of our Cesare and 80+! I need to catch up on all of your fine works.

Hi. Sandy. Sorry replying. So late Today but. Pain left shoulder. So just sitting watching TV at the moment ok.I was thinking. Of doing a quick smash of Caesar but not sure as the pain seems worse so think I will leave him in peace today. Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Sorry the shoulder is giving you fits. Hang in there MacPloos!

PozDrawSki sez: When they say "Put your shoulder into it". . . I think they were talking about moving some heavy weight, not your painting. I say, send in THE MOUSE! <cheering from the crowd "MOUSE - MOUSE - MOUSE. . ." More cheering!> . . . or use your stylus. . . whatever gets the marks made.

GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Eighty, how are you doing? I am so happy to see you still drawings and paintings. You may not believe me. You really inspired me a lot to see you so presistence do daily art. I admire you a lot. Keep going and keep them coming. I love to see all your great works. I wish you have a great Christmas holiday too and all good health.
    Last edited by pai; 11-22-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    Hi Eighty, how are you doing? I am so happy to see you still drawings and paintings. You may not believe me. You really inspired me a lot to see you so presistence do daily art. I admire you a lot. Keep going and keep them coming. I love to see all your great works. I wish you have a great Christmas holiday too and all good health.
    Hi pai. Thanks. Sorry. slow in reply. lgot lost. But I now not were. as confused. Ok it’s my age which lets me go on jaunts. With the IPad. Pro. Ok. Hope your well.

As it seems. The world is in a turmoil. So l hope I can hang. On too be around. If and. When. Things get back to normal ok Pai. CIAO. NINTY +. .

What ho, fellow!

or, if you prefer: Watteau, fellow!

Are you alright then? Riding fox hunts with the swells? Tallye ho-ing about the countryside? It's a right job getting into yer jodhpurs without some scented oils, is it?

PozDrawSki sez: Oh aye, there's a reason them stiffs got dressers. Could never manage all them trousers without a shoe horn. Just grab yer kilts an' be done with it. . .

Go man go!!!!!!! Tallye ho!!!!! . . . wot?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac. Thanks �� yes still alive and kicking. Today I have tried to do a painting mad Fool that I am n the IPad Pro
    Of CAESER BUT NOT SURE as I’m like a blind bat So haven’t a clue what will show OK REGARDS TO ALL PLOOS
    CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE. Sorry. That’s a photo of our ROMAN FRIEND ��������
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ED6F10BA-F065-407E-A7F4-5BC409EFA3A8.jpeg 
Views:	167 
Size:	195.9 KB 
ID:	98272  
    Last edited by eighty+; 12-07-2019 at 01:55 AM.