Page 443 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3433934334414424434444454534935439431443 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hello. Sandra. You've. Blown ma Mind that brake. Has put you in overdrive. WOW

Congrats. Made ma eye's. Pop. SLAINTE

Hi quick STARTER'S No 1 as should be ih Bed ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si Yes Caesar like your Girl yuk yuk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New   Year     Milliner   Alanta,  Ga.     by    Mary    Whyte         STARTER'S     No  !.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	300.2 KB 
ID:	73168  

Hi there dear Eighty, well what funny weather. Thick snow last night and all washed away this morning and sunny now. I am gonna love this latest one. Cant wait to see all the colours. Stay fit and well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops Snow as soon as we said its snowing it stopped so you must have had our share good its gone today you'll soon be out in the garden

getting it sorted for the spring flower's this one the milliner I'm in one hell of a state as layer's has kicked in so I dodging from 1 layer to the next just to find

which tool is working so i can make a mark so what it will look like in the end God only knows only hope I can FIN it today or in the early hours ok

keep warm and well wrapped up even thou its sunny have you had a flue jab ?? SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Love that sketch at the hat shop Eighty!!!
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. (Mark Twain)

Having a dash at the habber, is it then, Mr Ploos? Great drawing for a painting of the ol' habberdasher's. Another laugh in the face of complexity. Good on ye lad. Making us right proud, ye are. And I can just see all the ladies here in Artrage all decked out in their finery wearing your fine hats.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hello Rowena hope its warmer down there its about 14 c here not so good for an oldie thanks

hi Mac Capital T spells trouble I'm at the moment fighting with layers as is my want there's hats flying everywhere think I need a couple of

moon river's before I go ok. SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si To you both ok

Well eighty ,you will have to get this one finished soon as the lady will be looking for her new Easter bonnet and every lady has to have one of those.
    Take care.
    Geoff

ARH Bonjour Madame une chapeau Mai oui .....................Mon de deau quelle colour

vous'ave la chance Madame .............STATTE BBONE Si Si SLAINTE

Name:	New   Year     Milliner   Alanta,  Ga.     by    Mary    Whyte         FIN.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	261.4 KB 
ID:	73203  

Hi Quick Starters no 1 SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Name:	........Fifteen-Minute  Break,  Industrial  equipment  Cleaners  Bishopville s. c.      by    Ma.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	73227