Page 1559 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 559105914591509154915571558155915601561156916091659 ... LastLast
Results 15,581 to 15,590 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

TSK! n' HOOT! Laddie. . . if ye ever expect ta put on a ton, ye have to eat yer 'aggis on the hour an' the 'alf. Cornflakes an' water rashers willna do. . . lest ye gobble 'em oop by tha truckload.

Wonderin' why ye'd be contemplatin' gainin' industrial level weight. Ye'd nay be contemplatin' a career in Sumo Wrestlin', even though the Brighton circuit be rather easy ta enter these days, where ye'd win all yer matches by default wi' no contenders boot yer fine semi-Scot self, oh aye.

Go man go, Laddie-san!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Tis I still alive and Kicking I think ??? ok tried to do abit morebut packed in due to the coulerd balls that I

couldn't move or had forgot how to ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ronda  Dave   Wedding starter  no  2  by ploos  jpeg.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	98949  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi Tis I still alive and Kicking I think ??? ok tried to do abit morebut packed in due to the coulerd balls that I

Don't know about the balloon balls you want to move.

If they're on a separate layer you can move them, resize them, or copy and paste them or delete them and start over. If you're working on a flat picture (no layers) then it's permanently painted onto the picture. I suppose you could paint over them and then make a new layer and paint new ones when all else fails.

Ambitious painting as usual. I'm sure they're going to love it when it's all done and dusted.

Glad to hear you're doing well, albeit having a tussle with ArtRage. Not uncommon to forget how to do something if you don't do it a lot. I forget things all the time too.

Stay fit and. . .

Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Cap Mac paint over them funny I never thought of that ok will try CIAO watch out for the Bug

as it appears he's just catching his second breath ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

yes Ididn't get up to late even then I didn't feel all that good think I then went to sleep for another 4 hours in my armchair sorry just dozed of again ok done a little bit more on the wedding piiture

hi I'm off to bed ok CIAO Ploos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ronda  Dave   Wedding starter  no  3  by ploos  jpeg.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	205.5 KB 
ID:	98958  

Hi sorry about the trapesartist must have got in when I wasn't looking ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post

I don't know whether you were trying to add more balloons or take them out, but here it is with the balls painted out so you can put in as many as you want now or place them differently. And of course if I didn't understand you, then just ignore this slightly adjusted version of your painting.

But the practical upshot is you can just grab this one attached here and paint onto it, since it's your very own painting. . . just a couple steps back.

Go man go!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi. Cap Mac thanks. But it’s like the old Song iv’egot acutomed to your face ok Not feeling to. Good pain top left shoulder think it was last July. That I had a dance With the escalator. Had X-rays the hospital no break. Then Later. Two nurses
    Came. And showed me xcercise. To do since them no change will try tomorrow to ring the nurse. Ok. Ciao. Ploos

Sorry about the shoulder, mate. Do your exercises -- that's the ticket.

So are they running any sport on tele these days over there in Brighton -- old games for which you may have forgotten the outcome or to keep one's hand in the game just for the fun of watching good play?

Go man go!!!! Be well and get fit.