Page 1509 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 509100914091459149915071508150915101511151915591609 ... LastLast
Results 15,081 to 15,090 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Sleep? Sure, why not. Have been known to indulge in it a time or two myself. But just make sure you're attending to your needs.

Are they still sending around a nurse for your leg wrappings? Got to keep up with it all, lad.

PozDrawSki sez: Oh aye, MacPloos. Careful of your snorin' volume tho. After a time the sonic vibrations loosen oop the weight-bearin' studs an ye may end up with the second floor in yer lap -- or the neighbors come at ye, hammer and tong, whichever comes first.

Go man go!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap. Mac. Yes. I did try. Again. To show. A. Touch up. Of the girl. Smelling the flower's Ok. But when. I. Try. To

Send. I'm lost. Again. As cant. Remember. how to. Whatever. I try. I get no result. So I'm thinking I'll. Be. Better

Back. Asleep. In bed. . CIAO. HASTA. LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Ho HO HO Cap Mac I think Ive Gone and Dunnit OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	On the Beach      by     Guglieimo   Ciardi       Starte  No1.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	98024  

Blimey Cap Mac 2 showing think Id better get back in bed before I collapse ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	W Waterhouse      FINN.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	243.0 KB 
ID:	98025  

Bravo, lad! I knew ye could do it!!!! Like riding a bicycle. . .

PozDrawSki sez: Oh aye. . . like ridin' a bicycle through a snow drift. Boot ye done it, in stout heeland fashion.

By the way, the paintings look grand, there MacPloos. Yer ridin' high now.

The first is very spacious and airy on a Summer day at the beach. Boot the second. . . well, she looks a right flower herself. Very pretty girl ye painted.

Go man go!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Cap Mac. Yeah. Didn't get up today til. About. 3oc. Pm. So. Haven't. Done anything. Yet. But might try Later

This. Evening. When. I'm. Fully. Awake Ok. CIAO. Ploos HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE

Very nice, love the pose and the way she is holding her clothes as she bends over to smell the flowers

Hi. Limey a Englishman. In Canada. Thanks. As you can see. These are painting. That I've done. Some time Ago
    As at. The moment. Because. I think. My computer was hacked. So shut it down. For nearly 3 weeks. Ok. But made
    A mistake. Of. Even. Cutting. The Elec Supply off as well. Ok. Then when. I decided to switch back on. The. Formatt
    Had all. Changed. And when I tried. To get a reference picture. I had no successes So Han to resort to going back on
    Past paintings. And doing. Touch ups. Ok. So I will. Look at. A Englishman. And his. Hound. To do a touch. A touch up
    Ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE.

Hi went to the Hospital to have a XRay on my left shoulder today it is ok no bones broked

they recon just musle strain ok so tried a Touch up tonight of a old painting ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Aoife    John    the    Girls    starter    No 1     ipeg.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	98035  

What's this? A shoulder injury?

PozDrawSki sez: Bloody hell, when ye play rugby, ye go all oot, laddie. None of this mamby pamby "I got a shoulder injury. Can I come oot, coach?" Nay lad. Ye stay in the game an' ye pass the shoulder injury off to yer opponents. It'll weaken them an' tooghen ye oop. Oh aye. Let tha Spirit o' Tha Pitch take ye over, lad, an' the spoils will be all yours!

Er, nice family portrait, MacDoogle!

Go man go!!!!!!!