Page 1391 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 39189112911341138113891390139113921393140114411491 ... LastLast
Results 13,901 to 13,910 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Thanks pat. Hows things at home now. More settled. I had the nurse come this morning and said Romeo my feet up
    And she has told me. She will get the doctor to come. As he left foot is swollen and very painful �� ok Pat CIaO

up late and my feet will let me know tomorrow CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tomas    More   and    Family     Starter   No 1    .jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	95347  

Looking good MacPloos! Like the curtain rises on a masterpiece in action.

Hope the foot and all gets sorted and stops paining ye, where it gets back to footballin' form.

Go man go! Super start.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac yeah what a fantastic Drawing you now what they say that Boy?? has bitten more then he can chew ok But I've

Gone in with both guns Blazing hoping on one foot and the nurse come this morning to check for blood tests and looked at the foot

said it could be gout yeah that's all I need so just call me Hop a long Ploos had a look at the Starter and

all I could see was the angles wanted sorting out OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Hop-along Capacity Ploos is going to get initiated into the Hopi Tribe. Hope so.

Just be advised of her Sorcerer's apprenticeship when ye hop to the rain dance an' yer moon walk. Yet power comes from the sea, so hopping cuts the contact with the earth in twain. . . So as to no let the Lassie o' tha Lake feel jilted.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah this will make you laugh ok. I roughly went along the heads as was worried the bloke at the might end up

outside the door but was ok so then back to the !st girl got her frock on did think should be longer the 2nd girl was ok as you

couldn't realy see her so then on tomas More's boots when had done them I look up and saw he had no Body

Well in some ways it worked in my favour as the blank bit of wall along side the window which allways annoyed me I could move the

picture over and cover it also gave me space by the first so I could put the wheel back as was asked were it was I said the last I saw

of it was under Holbein's Arm going to the Car boot sale OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Qw yeah will get a chunck of paper to give poor old Tomas More a Body

Name:	Tomas    More   and    Family      Starter    No 2       ptg      .jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	212.6 KB 
ID:	95351  

Sorry to hear about your foot eighty, hope the nurse can fix you up, I got such bad news 2 days ago, my wonderful sister has pancreatic cancer, she has been my rock for the past years while I have been dealing with
    my hubbys alziemers, we dont go back to canada anymore as to long of drive, but I will servive lol we all go through our problems expecially at our age dont we

Hi Pat sorry to hear about your Sister not good news and how's Mother in Canada is she Still Batting trying to make a hundred and

how's Hubby still with you mentally ? then he's Ok yes my wife Had ALZIM ok I must say Your painting has gone Bonker's so

Go Gal Go as they say in Texas your the fastess Gal with the Paint Brush CIAO PAT Keep well ok PLoos SLAINTE

OW yeah I've Added a chunk of paper on but what beats me is I only wanted it on the Bottom not the sides is it possible to do just that ???

Name:	Tomas    More   and    Family      Starter    No 3    .jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	95354  
    Last edited by eighty+; 06-16-2018 at 03:44 AM.

Cropping:

I think you can only add add more canvas symmetrically. So do that first.

Then you can reduce the unwanted sides back to their original size by making a selection of whatever size you now want and then cropping to that selection leaving that bottom part longer as you intended.

Apologies that you may not be able to see the dotted line which shows where the selection is. But I have red arrows pointing to it. But you can make your selection to crop to any size, whether symmetrical or not.

Also, I don't know how you select with your left mouse button if you're using a stylus. But you can sort that much for yourself.

So the short answer is:
    1) Add canvas,
    2) Select,
    3) Crop Selection.

Name:	AR Crop.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	192.5 KB 
ID:	95355  
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-16-2018 at 05:53 AM.

thanks Cap Mac not drawing as had to put legs up ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE