Page 961 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 461861911951959960961962963971101110611461 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,610 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Dear eighty, had to drop in and sure glad I did, great, great work

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for the Link's the second one is the one I watched on the TV ok Idid think it was a french Film as the Girl you see in full nude but I didn't

find my Camera in time so the one i've shown are the only one's I've got ok the girl I should think has done a lot of Nude modling as she was completly Relaxed ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aoife     Juliet    trile pratice.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	205.6 KB 
ID:	86365  

HI Pat Sorry I missed you Ok Thanks CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Renoir's    Girl's       Starter.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	295.2 KB 
ID:	86416  

Hi just sorting out there legs ok Renior's Girl's CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Renoir's     Girl's         FINN.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	310.5 KB 
ID:	86418  

Hi Time for Bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Van   Gogh   The Potatoes   Eater's    Starter   no1.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	258.5 KB 
ID:	86421  

So they're aboot ta play a game o' Hot Potato? Well Gogh Van Gogh!

I think ol' Vinnie was a wee bit aboot the line an' shapes, lad. Boot ai cood be wrong or mebee I'm not. Kinda laeke yer sketch-oops from tha boos. Gettin yer ootlaine 'appenin' then workin' yer tone. . . But heck, yer pics been good o' laet, so choost keep 'ammerin away.

An' all them nekkid lassies. Was a right keen notion of ye to nick their nickers and set oop yer easel behind tha boosh all flora an fauna like. If yer doon wind, they'll na'ar smell yer turpentine or ye'll be one o' tha bread an' water eaters.

Paint man, paint!!!!!! I think I 'eard a copper. . .

PoseDrawingSki! y ˇPut yer French Impressionism in the Post. . . Impressionism that is. . . .

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Ok then yeah the Potatoe eater's I've got to do it in easy stage's as I keep going to Sleep ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Van  Gogh     The  Potatoe's   Eaters     Starter   no  2.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	241.5 KB 
ID:	86424  

Good on ye, lad. Sleep is a good think I reckon. Computers sleep as well.

Looks like the potato eaters are coming along nicely. Could do with perhaps some sour cream tho or at least a pat of butter. . . chives. . . a little salt. . .

Their dour expression puts me in mind of when I was a starving art student. I could only afford a grilled cheese sandwich when in classes in the evening for my meal. Used to load the heck out of it with relish which was free. . . just to add a little bulk into it. I survived. But the bloody art supplies were so expensive, that's where my food money had to go. But I was devoted to painting and we sort of ignore the hurdles and go on with the painting as we can manage. In your case, it's sleeping and finding the energy. But, by gum, ye paint. That's the real art spirit, my friend, which you've got in spades!!!!!!

Bravo and Go man go!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con anything at all that serves ye!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hello. Cap'n Mac. Yeah a restfull night. Just Snooker Football. And my favourite. Tec ;

Inspector. Montiban. In Scilly. Italy See some good views too Ok CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS

Plus. POZDRAWSKI

Hi sorry had to move the couple on the left about one ft ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Van  Gogh     The  Potatoe's   Eaters     Starter   no3.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	265.4 KB 
ID:	86428