Page 1053 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 5355395310031043105110521053105410551063110311531553 ... LastLast
Results 10,521 to 10,530 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty ONe. Sorry but sleep mode took over I blame Caravagio said we got to

Malta. Something about the knights but he never told why CIAO STATTE BBUNONO. Si. Si.

IVAYA CON DIOS.

HI ok the Dentist is finnished ok might be smaller ??? CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caravagio   the  Tooth  Picker  FINNa.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	268.3 KB 
ID:	88280  

Hi Caravagio The Fortune Teller ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled   CARAVAGIO   the Fortune  teller     starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	242.3 KB 
ID:	88281  

Hi Went to bed early as kept going to sleep about 9oc pm and then woke at 3oc am tried to go back to sleep but no so got up and had cornflakes and banana

then looked at the Fortune Teller ok so down a bit more ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Caravagio    the  Fortune  Teller    Starter  No  2.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	268.6 KB 
ID:	88290  

Caravaggio fled to Malta to escape a death sentence after he killed Ranuccio Tomassoni in a duel. That's why he was there, painted three wonderful masterpieces that are still in La Valletta, Malta and became a Malta knight as well. Unfortunately his turbulent character caused problems to him there too, so he came back while he was going to obtain grace, but died in Porto Ercole, just before getting back in Rome (either malaria or some form of poisoning). His alleged bones in a burial were recently confirmed by recent studies to be so, if I'm not wrong.
    He would have better listened to his fortune teller (You are painting so wondefully) then, and avoid some misbehaviour and excess to live longer to our benefit, considering his unbelievable talent.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar. O Mighty One. Yes I'm on a crash corse with Caravaggio I'm trying to pick ones I would

Normly shy away from ( like taken castor oil when I was a nipper. ). So will. Stay with Caravaggio

For a while. Ok. So he was made a knight of Malta then I bet that made him laugh Ok. CIAO

STATTE. BBUONO Si. Si. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

Hi a Quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	incredulity  of saint  Thomas     Caravaggio     Starter  no1.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	88291  

As Cartman would say in South Park cartoons "Kick Ass!"

You're drawings are getting really good. Your precision have gone through a quantum leap forward. The info you put in the preliminary is just enough to make sure all the painting is where it should be. Really great! No kidding.

And you have taken on storytelling (I never get tired of that old tooth acher joke from the 1500s -- told you it was an old joke, and how! But it still plays, doesn't it. Made me chuckle.)

Yeah, when they are in the drawing stage, they remind me of some of the old B&W movies on tele from time to time where they create scenes with lots of characters.

Love it. Just be British and don't show car commercials and info-mericals for juicers and I'll keep tuning in.
    hahaha.

Go Man Go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con late night TV!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac got to rest as up early 3oc am feeling knackered now was hoping to get the fortune Teller finished at the moment I've just given it a undercoat

so I can see where the darks are ok I think I'll have a Large Brandy to help me sleep OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI

AS they say keep them Laughing, I'M afraid our tely is hardly worth watching now as its gone American all adverts

Name:	Caravagio    the  Fortune  Teller    Starter    No  3.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	266.7 KB 
ID:	88292  

WOW. You have such a unique, impressive style in Your interpretations! Your storyteller client, though somehow unfinished or different from the other figures, is as tri-dimensional as a statue. And what expressivity!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!