Page 1090 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 9059099010401080108810891090109110921100114011901590 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,900 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi well stocked with food should see me for the next 4 days ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Domenichino       STARTER   No 1.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	134.5 KB 
ID:	89039  

Then it be time to chow down, Mr Ploos. Pack some victuals doon yer gullet, lad. And set ta workin, oh aye.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a full larder!

That latest pic looks as if the lad's readin' off 'is shoppin' list and 'es puzzled where the grocer stocks tha cornflakes. . . Don't ye just hate it when they keep rearranging all the stock just to make ye look at every dern article on the shelves? I swear, ye burn off more calories trying ta find yer stoof. . .

Last edited by D Akey; 02-11-2016 at 01:40 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

[QUOTE=D Akey;504638]Then it be time to chow down, Mr Ploos. Pack some victuals doon yer gullet, lad. And set ta workin, oh aye.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a full Larder

Hi. Capt.n. Mac. yeah just. Up. About. To feed Now I'm stocked .

IVAYA Con. Banana and. Cornflakes.

Good move, to replenish Your edible stock!
    This last guy though, seems quite disturbed You're eating food in his presence, while You are painting him. Watch out! He looks like a lawyer or a judge and he would he may drag You in a court!LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Well I thought he was a Pope by his Hat ??? ok I just about to post him FINN STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Portrait  Of   Giovanni Battista  Agucchi     By Domenichina    FINN.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	89041  

Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. These latest painting are really terrific and as always your thread is always a joy to view.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Well I thought he was a Pope by his Hat ??? ok I just about to post him FINN STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI
    Actually he is Monsignor Giovanni Battista Agucchi, a papal diplomat, brother of a cardinal and eventually a bishop himself. The portrait is by Annibale Carracci, a master painter from Bologna (XVI century), brother of Agostino and cousin of Ludovico, all painters. He was then considered with Ruebens and Caravaggio one of the greatest painter (and still is in the top ranking of anytime) and with them gave foundation to baroque.

Look at his works if You like:
    https://www.google.it/search?q=annib..._AUIBigB&dpr=1

in particular the Galleria Farnese:
    https://www.google.it/search?q=annib...Be2rokeboAM%3A
    which could almost rival with the Sixtine Chapel for size and splendor of a vault fresco.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi. Katie. Coops. Keeper Of the Moara and the north East gate. How's the weather up there in the
    North. East. . Down here we are lucky been quiet mild for the time of the year. Only hope it stays.
    But still got march and April to come. and as they say. Anything can happen in the next half an hour

Hail O Caesar O mighty One thanks for the links. I like. Annibelli carragchi ? Iwas in Rome last night
    On the telly. . They went into a church. And look up into a dome But I'm not sure if it was a painting. Or carving have a look see if you can find it as I would to have a go at it ok. Sorry about the artist but I've noticed. They do tend. To mix up and bung in willy nilly ok.To you both. Statte. BBUONO SLAINTE
    "................... POZDRAWSKI ARTIST. When he is at Home

Hi A starter By Annibale Carracci ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	By Annibale  carracci.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	170.6 KB 
ID:	89046  

Hi quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Annibale     Carracci    Self Portrait     Starter  no1.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	89048