Page 1616 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 61611161516156616061614161516161617161816261666 ... LastLast
Results 16,151 to 16,160 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

yeah. i'm. Golng. cross. eyed. ok. CIAO. Ploos SLAINTE. yeah l've got my money. On the greyhound

in the. Right. Hand. corner. At. 20/1. ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the   Hundred    Guilder    Print    by   Rembrandt    starter  no    4    Cpy  by   8+.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	100203  
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-18-2020 at 09:51 AM.

MacDoogle, what with all your learning at the feet of Meistro van Rign, you would make a great designer for operatic stages. Heck, yer already got the long hair ta prove it.

I can hear the choral harmonies wafting heavenward, if not all the way to the cheap seats.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi'
    yeah. Feeling. cold. The wrong time of the yeah. To be. Staying. Up late as got no heating. In the Garrett

yeah. I can understand. Why. Van Gogh. Went to. The south of france to paint Cornfields l would. Liked to. Go

but Boris. Has put a stop. To it. ok. CIAO. PLOOS. SLAINTE

Name:	the   Hundred    Guilder    Print    by   Rembrandt    starter  no    5      Cpy  by   8+.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	100204  

No heat in ENGLAND? That's nuts. I'm so sorry, MacPloos. Well, you seem to have some survival experience in that area, so you just make sure you're good and bundled up in the evenings.

Do take care of yourself. And you might want to ask public assistance for a space heater or something. I mean if they're coming around to wrap your legs, seems they would also see heat as an essential for someone in their 90s. But you would have to keep a presence of mind when it's on so there's no fire problems.

Hang in there, matey.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    No heat in ENGLAND? That's nuts. I'm so sorry, MacPloos. Well, you seem to have some survival experience in that area, so you just make sure you're good and bundled up in the evenings.

Do take care of yourself. And you might want to ask public assistance for a space heater or something. I mean if they're coming around to wrap your legs, seems they would also see heat as an essential for someone in their 90s. But you would have to keep a presence of mind when it's on so there's no fire problems.

Hang in there, matey.
    Hi. Cap. Mac. Good ta. See yuh as had a-Passign thought. That the fires. Had reached your neck of the. Woods
    Ok. As they say in eireland. SLAINTE

Yea l say. As. Rembrandt. Fancyed. A. Street. Party. In london. before. The Bug. Went mad i must admit

I was. In a wheelchair. But was given a large. Brandy. To help. Me sing along. Yeah. A great party. Even thou

I can't. Remember much as think l had to many brandies. ok. CIAO. PLoos. slainte

Name:	the   Hundred    Guilder    Print    by   Rembrandt   2020.   FINN    Cpy  by   8+.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	100206  

You ain't never been to a block party 'til yer been to one of the Breughel's.

Name:	Pieter Breughel's Block Party.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	231.0 KB 
ID:	100207   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pieter Breughel's Town Party.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	129.2 KB 
ID:	100208  

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    You ain't never been to a block party 'til yer been to one of the Breughel's.
    Blimey. Some ding dong. I wonder what the size the painting are. Must have taken Breaugal. A few years perhaps. A touchover
    A. Long time. I wonder. Where. They are. Shown/???? CIAO. PLOOS

Hi.

yeah. Rembrandts. on holday in. Spain. so trying a Manet. Ok. CIAO. Ploos. SLAINTE

Name:	Manet  in garden with  family   starter  no1    cpy   by   8+.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	100209  

An article about it goes:

The Fight between Carnival and Lent depicts a common festival held in the Southern Netherlands.

On the left side of the painting there is an inn, and in the right side of the painting there is a church. The juxtaposition is meant to illustrate the two sides of human nature: pleasure and religious chastity, and the contrast between the two.

Near the church sit well-behaved children. Near the inn are rambunctious drunkards. The fat man in the middle of the painting, with the pie on his head, is a representation of “carnival.”

The painting represents a common theme in 16th century Europe, the battle between Carnival and Lent, and with its humor and witticism, is a satirical critique on the conflicts of the Reformation.

https://www.wikiart.org/en/pieter-br...nd-lent-1559-1