Page 1671 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 67111711571162116611669167016711672 LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,710 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Oh! Dear! That is serious enough but I was fearing something worse. Thank goodness he's 'fine' and here's hoping we will see him in the forum before long. Give him my best and wishing for a speedy recovery. June.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofeighty View Post
    Hi son of eighty here dad is in hospital he is fine might be back home in a week or two
    That would be great. Tell him we miss him and to get well soon!

Thanks for taking care of him and the update. Please keep us posted.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    That would be great. Tell him we miss him and to get well soon!

Thanks for taking care of him and the update. Please keep us posted.

He went in for treatment for he’s legs I live in New Zealand have been in contact with hospital he’s doing well will get to uk soon as I get my jab . I hope is soon thanks for your remarks I will passs them on

New Zealand, eh? I thought you were in Ireland. He would periodically post paintings of events that I assumed was family weddings and christenings and such. But that was a while back. Well, get that jab. And you keep well too. Safe travels!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Eighty, I see you are still posting your wonderful and variant variants.
    Old friend - hope you are well.
    b
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Mr. Ploos where are you? Both you and DA seem to be missing in action or AWOL!
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.

Yes, in deed June, I have been wondering that very same question too of late?
    Mr Ploos and DA have been the very backbone of these forums for so long.
    I PM’ed DA awhile back and as yet still no reply.
    So I can’t help but feel a little concerned over such a long silence from them…
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Mark, I've noticed Mr.Ploos has popped in a few times but has not posted. He sometimes has trouble posting - I wonder if this is the case. I sent him a notification some weeks back but received no reply but he may not have known how to reply. I looked today and DA hasn't checked in for over a month. I'm also concerned about him. Visiting their profiles will tell you how active members are.
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

Hey guys, thanks for asking. I'm fine though up to my eyeballs in caregiving for my mom and all the other waves of stuff that piles in on ya.

I was wondering how to gracefully say I'm retiring from forum posting here at AR. I have never really used the software much since I wasn't doing much Art, but instead I had wanted to encourage folks in their passions and to have a good time and see if a community could get going. It did for a while and it was grand.

The other thing is that you guys have gotten so good there's not much to say other than Bravo!

It's been a long run and I will look in from time to time but I'm sounding more than a little bit redundant. I think when Mr Ploos had his latest hospital thing and didn't come back I thought it a fair time to also make an exit with the door open to come back if it strikes me to do so. Maybe.

Anyway, June you're amazing. I enjoyed watching you grow and boy have you. Keep going. Mark, thanks for saying those sweet things and your stuff is very skilled and you too I have enjoyed your work.

So don't be surprised to see me posting. Have fun you guys!!!!!!

I quite understand dear DA - I'm relieved to know you are relatively OK - I feared you also might have been hit by the dreaded lurgy! You were the main reason I posted as I always looked forward to your critiques. The forum has changed even in the few years I have been a member. It's sad - most posts now are asking for tech help which is good and Mark is always quick with answers.

Mr Ploos is sadly missed also but I think hospitalisation and age have got the better of him. I hope he continues to 'lurk' even if we don't hear from him. You too - keep lurking.

Thanks for putting us in the picture so to speak.

I, unfortunately, suffered a stroke on Father's Day - full recovery but it is a wake-up call. No predisposing factors except maybe age. So.........if I seem to drop off the face of the earth, there might be a reason.

Nice knowing you and God Bless!
    June.

And try to ease the way
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.