Page 1359 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 35985912591309134913571358135913601361136914091459 ... LastLast
Results 13,581 to 13,590 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I can see that you're back to feeling good with your tools, in this case the tablet. Something is working very well for you. I think the 21" tablet is showing you're comfortable again with it all. Finally got that stuff sorted and it shows.

I don't know who did the original drawing or painting either. But you've got a posh gathering happening the clothes from the turn of the century. There were a lot of particularly good artists back then who could have done this one so I can't even guess.

I look at it like you're running a relay race where you have a team creating an image and you're the last runner to get the baton - the fastest runner to bring it home for the win. You can all celebrate in the locker later with pouring the champagne over each others' heads. But until then. . .

GO MAN GO!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Cap Mac well looking this morning and thinking
    What to paint when I looked Judith and could see a little Bloke looking out from the tree he made me Laugh
    as I wonder's where He had come from ?? thinking Ireland where all the little people cum from so I asked
    HIM he said Aye M'Boyo SLAINTE so I quick gave him a lick of paint be-for He disappeared cos you know how quick they are ok So as I was with Judith Gave her a quick Bash and a Touch UP OK CIAO
    IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

The lot crossing the Med Is a Klimt just gave me the Idea ok as for the Charcoal haven't found yet CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Judith    Gastave   Klimt     FINN  2a      .jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	149.7 KB 
ID:	94875  
    Last edited by eighty+; 03-24-2018 at 03:58 AM.

Hahah. Clearly they were attracted to all the gold Klimpt put into his paintings -- an' now yerself be seein' 'em.

Ach laddie. . . I think they believe yer the king o' the Wee Folk, cause ye've made 'em yer soobjects, oh aye.

Just keep a-followin' the rainbow, sez I.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac I've spent nearly an hour trying to get it through It kept bunging GIF and every time I tried INVALID FILE so I kept Cutting chunks off so it might be the size of a postage stamp ok so with baited breath I will click ok Eyes Down here We go
    Bingo I've got a Full House CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Spring     GIRL     Starter  No1.  jpeg.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	94876  

Hi I should be in Bed hours ago OK look like the chopper in the Morning to his Lughole Side Yeah should have done it Now but the time said pack in OK
    CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Gustae    Klimt      S.P         Starter  No   1     .jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	94877  

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi UP late OK sorted lughole side I think
    OK Time for Breakfast OK CIAO SLAINTE /FONT]

Name:	Gustave    Klimt     S.P         FINN 2      .jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	94879  

Fantastic! When people copy a Klimpt, they don't often copy the artist himself. Clever that.

Also, it is a very good likeness. I like the look in his eyes you got, which is, I assume, his looking at the model trying to figure out how he's going to doll them up like a loose theatrical version of some old Roman mosaic.

Back in the 70s or 80s I recall hearing that his work was the most popular posters to be hung in college dormitories. His work has something lavishly decorative and romantic. Who wouldn't love that.
    Last edited by D Akey; 03-25-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Hi Cap Mac Did you notice My shakey lines On his Brow yeah was as hands had not breakfast so were wobbly

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Aye, that I did, lad. But I figured it be like the lines in a palm. Some people got clean lines, some got crosstown traffic. I figured you were making his mosaic clutter of his style writ all over his brow -- leastwise that's the story I think you should run with when asked.

The ol' cornflakes defense only works when you include banana or saltana.

Also, there is such a thing as an eraser. So I figured you were okay with it. And that's okay by me, with you being the artist and all.

The other thing is you're just getting your Cintiq chops back now with your stylus and all. Changing scale of your hand movement matters. I know that when in the past I have changed scale it was as if I was suddenly a beginner again for a time. So be kind to yourself on that count.

Hi Cap Mac Just awoke and put on snooker looks as if Murphy is in good form so O'Sullivan will have to go some if he wants to win ok time for malt weekies ok CIAO SLAINTE