Page 1672 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6721172157216221662167016711672
Results 16,711 to 16,718 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

So good to see you are well DA!
    Yes, time passes and things change for us all. Life happens…

I wholeheartedly second what June has just said.
    Your regular encouraging and insightful critiques will be missed around here for sure.
    So though it maybe with less frequency I will continue to look forward to seeing the occasional posts from you for a while yet.

And June, so glad to hear you have fully recovered.
    Strokes can be very random as to who suffers one and give no warning. It was a severe one sadly that did for my Farther a few years ago now.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Hi DÁkey I'm very sad not being able to see your reviews anymore,
    over the years that I'm in this forum you have been an encouraging and true person.
    I like you a lot. I hope this break isn't as long, hopefully.
    Visit my website here

Hi Eighty I was apprehensive to hear about your stay at the Hospital.
    I hope you're recovering well. I would like to talk to you more but my English is bad.
    You're in my heart.
    Visit my website here

Quote Originally Posted by Enug View Post
    I quite understand dear DA - I'm relieved to know you are relatively OK - I feared you also might have been hit by the dreaded lurgy! You were the main reason I posted as I always looked forward to your critiques. The forum has changed even in the few years I have been a member. It's sad - most posts now are asking for tech help which is good and Mark is always quick with answers.

Mr Ploos is sadly missed also but I think hospitalisation and age have got the better of him. I hope he continues to 'lurk' even if we don't hear from him. You too - keep lurking.

Thanks for putting us in the picture so to speak.

I, unfortunately, suffered a stroke on Father's Day - full recovery but it is a wake-up call. No predisposing factors except maybe age. So.........if I seem to drop off the face of the earth, there might be a reason.

Nice knowing you and God Bless!
    Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry to hear about the stroke. You're in my good thoughts and prayers for a thorough and complete recovery and good health from now on are with you. Much more painting ahead as it should keep the mind active and the skills sharp. It may even be better for wellness than Archery!

Go for the bull's eye, June!

- DA
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for asking. I'm fine though up to my eyeballs in caregiving for my mom and all the other waves of stuff that piles in on ya.

I was wondering how to gracefully say I'm retiring from forum posting here at AR. I have never really used the software much since I wasn't doing much Art, but instead I had wanted to encourage folks in their passions and to have a good time and see if a community could get going. It did for a while and it was grand.

The other thing is that you guys have gotten so good there's not much to say other than Bravo!

It's been a long run and I will look in from time to time but I'm sounding more than a little bit redundant. I think when Mr Ploos had his latest hospital thing and didn't come back I thought it a fair time to also make an exit with the door open to come back if it strikes me to do so. Maybe.

Anyway, June you're amazing. I enjoyed watching you grow and boy have you. Keep going. Mark, thanks for saying those sweet things and your stuff is very skilled and you too I have enjoyed your work.

So don't be surprised to see me posting. Have fun you guys!!!!!!

D Akey, I was just popping in after not for a long time, and stumbled on your note here. It WAS a long run buddy, and I'm wishing you all the best. Thanks for the many many many great exchanges. Always all best to you.

Likewise June, hoping you are recovering well, and it does seem that you are.

And Eighty, on my rare visits these days I still always come to your remarkable thread...certainly much hope you out of the hospital and better.

All best to all of you.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 11-02-2021 at 07:43 AM. Reason: hit send too early.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Cool Here is my drawing sketch of an middle aged man

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0C2A63AE-F2F3-43E1-9990-0C9AB53B9A61.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	136.5 KB 
ID:	102495Here is my drawing sketch of an middle aged man using Procreate App

Resurrecting an old but very good thread...

and wondering if Eighty is still with us?

This was the thread of threads. I gather Eighty is no longer with us...
    He was certainly loved in his time in this forum.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 10-13-2022 at 05:37 AM. Reason: typos
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here