Page 1526 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 526102614261476151615241525152615271528153615761626 ... LastLast
Results 15,251 to 15,260 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Corr thanks tranth. Are you sure ?? It’s my stuff you’re looking at as you have got me confused ��. But. I like it ������ ok.

Happy new year. To you and your family. CIAO. PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Hi ‘Tis l the old Codger Whos trying to figure out the URL of a picture. ??? Ok help

. Time is running short CIAO PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

EDIT NOTE from D Akey: Sorry lad. I got rid of that real world therapist's pic since it had some of her work info on it and it was unrelated to the ArtRage Forums. And I put in some eye candy in her place. Good fer what ails yer eyes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Raquel Welch.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	98328
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-28-2019 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi ‘Tis l the old Codger Whos trying to figure out the URL of a picture. ??? Ok help

. Time is running short CIAO PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    I'm a little vague on what you're asking, MacPloos. But I'm guessing you're looking to get someone to come out and assist you or to contact a therapist you were assigned?

Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust HQ
    Brighton General Hospital
    Elm Grove
    Brighton
    BN2 3EW

Main telephone number: 01273 696011

https://www.sussexcommunity.nhs.uk/services/

https://www.sussexcommunity.nhs.uk/contact-us/

Go Man GO GO GO!!!! Make that call. Click them links! Vaya con NHS!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-28-2019 at 05:59 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks. cap Mac. But what I’m asking is. When I try to post Not all the time But it asked For the URL OF THE PICTURE. OK. Which I don’t

Know. ???so how do l find out ( URL OF A PICTURE ). As lM confused. Ok a confused nninty year old SOD CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS

;D�������������������������������������������������� ��������������������������������������
    Last edited by eighty+; 12-28-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Thanks. cap Mac. But what I’m asking is. When I try to post Not all the time But it asked For the URL OF THE PICTURE. OK. Which I don’t

Know. ???so how do l find out ( URL OF A PICTURE ). As lM confused. Ok a confused nninty year old SOD CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS
    Well, sir. . . if you're linking an oversized picture that's too big for what the forum software allows, then you have to have a website or database elsewhere. So you link to that via URL when someone comes to that post in the forums, it shows up because it doesn't exceed the legal limit, if ye takes me meanin'.

The upshot of that is there's no nevermind to pay it because it isn't something you'll ever likely need to use. So just pass over it when you see it.

SO: Glad to hear you're okay. Last you mentioned, your legs are problems for you and you were down to bread and water. I figured you were either needing a care package and maybe some therapy or you were still chained in the dungeon in one of JackTar's paintings.

PozDrawSki sez: ACH! HOOT! Ye go flashing pictures of nurses and uttering "Help. . . time is. . . running. . . short. . . " Rather sounds like a MAYDAY in December and ye screwed with me stonehendge, ye druidic maniac.

Glad you're okay.
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-28-2019 at 10:37 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

thanks cap mac thats as thick as two planks it looks as if ive got to go and

start singing in the rain dancing slaping my foot down into the puddles like

i think gene kelly ?? Ciao ploos ivaya con dios slainte d:d:d:d

All Singin'
    All Dancin'
    All Puddle Jumpin'
    In the Spain Rain

(mainly on the plane)

Introducin':
    MacPloos Kelly!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Singin in the Rain+.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	98329  

Hi Cap Mac Ok I know we've gone into a New Year but I'm not in the Mood for Dancing as its

Raining and my Roof is Leaking OK so do you think you could send Pozdrawski over to fix it if possible as now

my Legs plus my Age its not safe to try and clime up a Ladder these Days OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...…..BY THE WAY PUT ON MY TAB A COUPLE LARGE MOONRIVERS

Well, MacPloos, your splashing aboot in the rain, hope that leak get's a patch otherwise you'll be working your dance numbers with swim fins and snorkel.

PozDrawSki sez: I'll come over with me craftsman tools for a Moon River or two, yah sure, you betcha. . . but Wild West style = in a dirty glass. . . cause we're tough as a porch swing nail and hard as a pre-global warming Alaskan gold rush glacier. . . oh aye.

Go man go!!!!! Stay dry and keep off ladders, that's the ticket!

Me gustó mucho este trabajo !!!!! Feliz año nuevo!!!!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee