Page 1036 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 365369369861026103410351036103710381046108611361536 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,360 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi June Thanks ok I've Just dug out the camera and taken 3 shots of the Coloured Wheel ok all I've got to do now is find them

as My Computer likes to hide everything as its go no Filing System thanks about the Green boxes an d yes to the

Patterns but is it Possible to send as a Link??? ok June take 3 HOO ROO's on Me I've watched your Boys at Rugby so its

going to be one hellava fight against the all-Blacks but having watched them both I think they must be Favourities ok

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS have U seen the OXO Queen Lately SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled       Starter   No  1.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	87969  

Hi a Pratice one ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Untitled face M.P       FINN.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	87970  

WOW! Your production line is full of WIPs and prospects which will certainly become soon Your fantastic interpretations and artpieces!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I like that you're trying to vary your marks. I like the sharp line against the tonal wash. Nice variation that's a trick you can call up as it suits you. In your case, it adds a certain level of delicacy, and a lacy quality, which is certainly appropriate for this period look.

Good stoof, Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the babes of yore!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I do like WOW'S It allways puts a smile on my face

Hail O Cap'n Mac THANKS on this last had trouble with the Folds on the Jacket * Coat as couldn't see eyes watering my fault as I've just Thought as I'm

Writing this I could have Vizulized Them I have taken Longer on this one trying as per your last Post Hope it Shows, OK

...........To U Both THANKS HASTA LA VISTA STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Untitled     not sure  artist      FINN.jpg 
Size:	246.0 KB 
ID:	87976  

Ok tried to sort Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Name:	Untitled    Not Sure   Artist   FINN  A.jpg 
Size:	248.2 KB 
ID:	87977  

You have a very personal style even when you are copying. It's very good and gives the information. The hands could have better structure. You tend to shy away from them, even when you put lots of detail in the rest of the picture. I can tell because you don't have the sureness of marks that you do for example in the faces. But they're obviously hands. Everything else is looking pretty darn good, my friend. Were you ever, down the road, to focus on the hands, you would find a way to simplify them so that they look consistent with the rest of the pic, I'm quite sure. You've got the eye and the skill.

But Bravo! When you go to a finish, you really finish it.

Go man go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a big finale to the paintings!

Last edited by D Akey; 10-28-2015 at 05:09 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ok ok. Bloody. Hands. Cap'n Mac. I'll. Go back. And have another go. Have mercy on my soul

Hoots Mon my old Haggis Basher how's his Feet ?? CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS 3 POZDRAWSKI'S

Name:	Untitled     not sure  artist      FINN. B  png.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	249.0 KB 
ID:	87978  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hoots Mon my old Haggis Basher how's his Feet ?? CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS 3 POZDRAWSKI'S
    Ach, Laddie! His feet could no be better! Ye did a masterful job 'iding them toenails from the hang man, ye done. . .

Meanwhile, back at the task at 'and, so ta speak. . . the all 'ands on deck muster is all proper and correct. Lookin' right ship shape and 'andsome.

The good bit is ye took 'em to the level o' finish as the rest o' tha there paintin'. . .an' tha' goes as it should. Well done!

The nice bit is that, subtle tho it may be, which is appropriate to this 'ere picture, you paid 'eed ta the planes betwixt an' between tha knuckles, oh aye, an' that makes it clear as crystal.

Good on ye, laddie! Top marks.

Go man go!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con los manos!