Page 1521 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 521102114211471151115191520152115221523153115711621 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,210 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

[/SIZE]. Yeah. Cap Mac. Caesar. Yes. Troubles have hit me below my belt as today. I tried
    To do a bit more painting on the Archbishop. To finished. It. But for some unknown reason.to this old Sod !! It wouldn’t come on the Screen
    Even after trying. For some hours.so had to go to Scotland. To watch. Bicycle racing on those indoor big egg shaped tracks I think it was a
    EU metting ok.CIAO. HASTA. LA VISTA SLAINTE

Yeah, those bicycle chaps really get going. Saw a documentary on the science behind the British team some years back. Really hammering out every detail of speed. Raised the bar did the Brits.

Speaking of racing, somebody out here is killing off the racing horses at the track. I think the horse deaths this year was something like 34. No way it can't be accidental. I think they want the land and need to get out of a contract or something. Feels very Godfather suspicious. Contrary to the Brits looking for speed, out here it looks like they're looking for it to stop. Bloody hell.

Plus we have more fires. There's also no way this can all be the high tension power lines acting up all at once all over. It's a bit chaotic out here of late. So if you can finally figure out how to send us the archbishop it might help. Couldn't hurt.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac. Sorry no joy as I think the Archbishop is still playing hard to get as to more fires it does look like land grabbing. If so I don’t think
    The Archbishop would help as over the Centuries the Regligous body’s always grabbed the best spots to build their massive collection of Churches. But times have changed now. So now. They flogging them off. For building blocks of flats now the land price is higher so it looks. As
    Devil ��. Must be laughing now. As well.Ok but. Don’t let. Caesar read this. Or he will send the Romans back to Convert me. just. As I
    Was going to mix a fresh load of blue paint. As our P.M if voted back in . reminds of Benito Mussolini CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS

I'd rather ask some exorcist, dear friend first. Ahahaha
    Just to remove some of Your excessively manichean approach to what religious conscious ages left to us, since no late Middle Age, Humanism; Renaissance, French Elightment, as well as British civilization and empire would have been possible withouth the collateral "damages" of abbeys and churches to ferry Christian principles as well as ancient Greek-Roman and Arabian domination collected and developed culture across dark ages.
    Do You see any other place where individual human rights, an incredibly rich and diverse art and architecture as well as modern science could have developped continuously all over more than a millennium in the absence of a real integration of all these cultural roots together with local European ones?
    Most of Europe would still be illiterate and restrained to just some fine tribal jewellery and pottery as art ... let it go with science and technology.
    As for Your Parliament and P.M. I think Bansky expressed all in his painting and You are certainly mixing up Hitchcock suspance to comedy and little kids behaviour (not even Your Queen was able to introduce some old British political wisdom, getting too old?).
    In any case, for Your solace, in Italy we are still in the forefront of political dementia inventions in this period!
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-11-2019 at 10:23 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

ok. Screen starting to run. Backwards. Ok. But don’t ask me for a explanation Coss at my age. nobody. Tells me Nuffink ok so I’m off tu’bed. CIAO. CALA. NITA

Caesar: When Eighty Ploos turned Ninety, the Agency MI5 took away his James Bond 'Double 0' number and instead issued him a "Nine 0" -- A LICENSE TO CHILL.

MacPloos: So how's it goink? Hope you're well.

PozDrawSki sez: Surely there's some sport on tele? The license they got issued was a 24-7 -- A Perpetual License to Broadcast.

Go man go!!! Stay fit, my dear chap!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Bloody. Hell. Ain’t there’s no. Peace in this galley. Just as I was drifting away everybody starts yakking. And wakes me up. Have
    They no considering. That. I need. At least 12 hours sleep. A night.? Otherwise. I’ll be drifting asleep during the day. Ok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6834AEE8-FB59-4EAE-A5EB-F6D82BB7FEDA.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	380.2 KB 
ID:	98203  

Sophia Ploos. . . Nighty night, Mac12Hour.

PozDrawSki sez: Tis a right tribute well met, to have picked a good Italian-American. . . a compliment to each. . . I mean both. . . the pair is what I'm getting at. . . or you are. . . take a number, MacDoogle. This bird's a right favorite to fans what love the amplitude of pulchritude. Now go back to sleep and dream us up another! (I feel like bloody Oliver with his bowl out. . . "Please sir, may I have more. . ."

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (back to sleep till morning)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi. Cap Mac. Sorry. As when my IPad Pro finally released. SOPHIA. LOREN I can see that. It’s the original photograph and.not my drawing attempt. More the pity. But at least. It seems. That. I can try again later today now the. IPad Pro appears to be working Ihope. CIAO. PLOOS
    IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Never give up! Keep trying. Practice makes perfect. A stitch in time saves nine. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Don't walk under ladders. You put your left foot in, you take your left foot out. . .

PozDrawSki sez: Ach! He's off again, MacDoogle. The painting and drawing's the thing, matey. Or was that the mating's the thing? Sometimes I get so confused.

Go man go! Say hello to Sophia!