Page 1490 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 49099013901440148014881489149014911492150015401590 ... LastLast
Results 14,891 to 14,900 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Well, I think part of Trump's negotiations with the Chinese is to import their Great Wall along with some electronics and various trade items. That Wall comes with a guarantee to keep out Mongols, which since there are relatively few Mongols in Mexico, it's a pretty safe bet it'll work.

PoseDrawSki sez: Well, sleep is not a bad thing. Just figure when you wake up the world could have flipped a few times and Arsenal may have moved their home base to Kazakhstan or something. The world is that weird.

Go man go!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah l’m confused as I thought. We were all mongols . As when. We couldn’t get into China. Be cause of there bloody great
    Wall We turned around. And moved into the land what we now call Europe. And then. We dashed around swiping
    All the land we could get our hands on like the north /South American lands. India. South Africa Australia N.zealand
    And we did get into China. But they slung us out after a few years plus we had to get out of India and Burma as well. And Vietnam but we are still in Russia. And it looks like. That we will get the the North/South Poles. Ok so we haven’t done too
    Bad. Considering. :AND WE WERE LUCKY. WITH S/AFRICA. AS THE ZULU’S. WERE LATE STARTING OTHERWISE WE WOULD NEVER HAVE GOT ALL THE GOLD AND DIAMONDS OK YUH WIN SOME AND LOOSE SOME.
    OK. Cap. Mac. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS . HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Yeah. Its driving me batty. And the striker. Has walked off in disgust ok so it’s only left me and I can
    Hardly see. But they stuck me up the centre to keep me out of there way blimy the ball has hit me
    And gone into the goal. Now I’m on back under my players all cheering as we have won the cup
    O = 1. - against. Barcelona. . CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Virgin On The. Rocks Copy.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	228.3 KB 
ID:	97570  

. Arguably. FINN. Say no. More.

Say. No. More. Ok. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE.

Views:	134 
Size:	224.2 KB 
ID:	97571  

Hi yes that blind Bat. Awoke in the middle of the night ok. So sorry so no comment CIAO SLAINTE

Views:	151 
Size:	224.2 KB 
ID:	97574  

Hi. Yeah. I’m lost as 1min I was with the Virgin on the rocks. next i’m. In Benghazi waiting
    On the seaside. For a big rubber dinghy. So we can get to the lands of plenty but it appears that they
    Don’t. Want to share. But only if we’re billionaire’s. Who. get passports and land the world over to do
    As they like whilst. We wait for a rubber dingy to get to Italy. That’s if we don’t drown on the way yeah it’s
    A funny world we live in. But the poles are melting. And the seas are rising. So (God }. Or {Billionaires}
    Will watch us from their mountain top. Hideaways whilst we are struggling. To stay. Alive. Yes. It’s. A
    funny world. We live. IN. eek: CIAO. SLAINTE. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON. BILLIONAIRE ‘S.

Name:	Zeus    Bengazi.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	97576  

Corr Blimey. I back as thought i’d Lost my IPad Pro. As last night after be recharged for some it showed just a blank screen. So I was thinking that tomorrow I would go up the mall to the apple shop ok. But in the middle of the night took
    It. Back into the lounge and put it on charge again. Hoping ok so back to steep. .....awoke this morning early as thinking about getting ready to go out. Back in to the lounge had a quick glass of milk Then went and looked. At the IPad Pro
    Thinking there’s no hope even thou it had been on a recharge. For about 6 hours ok so disconnect lt. and you can imagine
    My shock And happiness. When it all lit up . Ok. So might. Go back to the Virgin on the Rocks

Yeah. Just a touch up. As was good. To be able too. . CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Name:	After The Ball Copy. 2.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	97580  

Fun stuff, MacPloos. Glad your iPad is still working.

Posedrawski sez: Just watched The DaVinci Code again and I would swear I saw one of your paintings up in The Louvre. I believe that Tom Hanks was out looking for Holly Grable or someone. Paintings were never so interesting as when the story was hooked into them by the lynchpin.

Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

. Surely. Cap Mac. You must mean in the LOU. OK. . CIAO. SLAINTE. HASTA LA VISTA