Page 1062 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6256296210121052106010611062106310641072111211621562 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Hi where's U been Man I see Juve gt beaten then took the smile off your Face as for Jose

it will b interesting to see if he can get Chelsea back to winning ways again ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS
    Yeah, right! I got angry for that! They relaxed too much for a quite a while during the second half, possibly self-confident and vainly fulfilled for beating Man City twice while City was underwater. Morata was just too anxious to show he should be the striker holder, so he miss to offer some assists and misses the space among the posts and the bar and around the goalkeeper too often! A pity we cannot display Khedira and Mandzukic, apart for a few other ones in bad shape ....
    OK, good to have some possibly even more challenging opponents on March. Juve works sensibly better and far more carefully when under strong pressure and adverse odds. Real Madrid supporters would like to avenge last year elimination and with a manager like Benitez at Real, I think we have even more chances to send them off than with Ancelotti, even with all due respect for Ronaldo.

Fine Caravaggio!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

My o My Mr. Ploos, you are painting up a lovely storm , I particularly like the pencil one of Caravagio

Hi Jean. Yeah. RiLikae to pull their legs. Sometimes keeps them on their toes. How are you now. Better as U've been a bit quiet lately. ok keep fit and well. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Caravaggio! Was good with a knife, some might say. With a pencil as well. Go man go!!!! And try to stay out of knife fights while you imitate the big names. That isn't the quality one wants to emulate.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Jean. Yeah. RiLikae to pull their legs. Sometimes keeps them on their toes. How are you now. Better as U've been a bit quiet lately. ok keep fit and well. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE
    It has been a bit of a struggle what with packing one house up, then unpacking in another house along with an operation but I am feeling much better now and who knows I just might be boring you soon with may paintings

Hi Jean its good to hear from you and U will soon B bashing the paint as I always like them , and yes moving home is a nightmare

but its all behind U now and sorry I didn't U had a Opp as well ok Go Gal Go as Capt'n Mac would say ok Jean

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................and POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vermeer      Starter   No 1.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	88448  

... back to great dutchmen .... gogogogo!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One back to Vermeer yes I just looked at my copy of the milkmaid and looking at it in the cold light of

the Day all I can say is should have gone to Spec-Savers ok it look's like a job for the knife or a redraw

ok the top body to large which has created a large arm which I should have seen not being a Blind Bat

ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	The Milkmaid   Vemreer      Starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	180.0 KB 
ID:	88449  

Hi ok I'm not sure if Phillips is the artist or the name of a Firm ok I like it as it looks more like as if its carved in stone ok

thats why its a Starter as got to back see if I make it look like the Origenal ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Phillips     think      Starter  No 1.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	88451  

Hi ok I don't now if it looks any better think more practise on that style will help ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Phillips    think     FINN.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	249.6 KB 
ID:	88453