Page 522 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2242247251252052152252352453257262210221522 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi AT-TA Thanks I only wish I could paint colour like you do so natural

HI Geoff blimey woodworker Cabinet's the mind boggles take's me back to the start of the War as they only gave us 6"x 1" batten to make a match box stand
    with a slot for the spent Match'es and the teacher lost interest in us was busy makine wooden hand Genades for the home guard

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One was hoping you would tell us what the story is why are they pointing at the young boy , see you enjoyed the sword fight down at
    Mac's correl

hi MAC blimey you'v been writing like a good un better sit down ave a couple moon river's on my tab thanks for all your comments wish I could paint

better do you think I will befor I reach the Ton SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE SI SI ...Kuai Le SHENTI Jainkang

Ack, yer doon great, laddie. Yer a right painter sure. How long would ya reckon it took Raphael to paint 'is version of yer paintin', eh? All this foolishness about paintin' for speed is not doon this kind of grand scale work. Take your time, Jimmay. Enjoy the ride. Rome was no painted in a day, for all the miraculous goings on. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hoots Mon them's Aggiss are riseing to the Surface should we abandon ship
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	75661  

ah Mr 80+, always a delight to view your post , paintings and repartee between you and all, from lovely ladies to great group scenes to your Roman holiday of the dueling dudes by Mr DA

thanks Ken O man of mighty Hot-Rods

Hi Jean Fancy showing me in my night shirt nobble knees as well twas ok for Caesar flexing his musles I think or twas it his pudenda???

yep its a long way to tipperary but my heart is there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I'm off to see my Girlfriend.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	75663  

Hi. Dame of the. Moara. Where art thou hath the sun gone to your fair brow do not become to long in the

Garden or make sure you have a sunshade to keep the heat off your golden locks as the curtain is about

To rise and the crowd are clappingand waiting with baited breath for your ballet extravanza. Ok

Hush all has gone quiet. The band has started Ok. Your on O twinkle toes applause.

MR PLOOS!!!! YOU done missed your bus stop after all!!!!

OOOHHH MISERY ME --- He fell into the clinch pit fighting BALROG three stops doon ta tha end o' tha line amongst the genre characters!!!!!! yet he heroically saved us all, did our Mr PLoos, God rest his merry gentlemen!!!!!!!! Bloody hell an' transfer tickets. . . it ain't fair. . . no in tha least. . .

<several sufferin' scenes later on the 80+ route they meet a strange form of mass transport>

Ho, there thou ye rugby totin' ruffian! You look familiar. . .aren't yew tha. . . WHY IT'S 80 PLOOS tha color fast BLUE-man WIZARD, oh aye! And, what's this, 'e's done gone an' made Balrog 'is bitch!!!!!!!!!!

<three cheers! Side comment: "Make 'im pose fer us, Mr Ploos. . ." >

Nice stylus yer wavin' aboot, but where the fook's yer ipad, lad?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac I just knew Balrog would find you he had 1 smell of your stinking socks and he threw back his head let out a most fearsome roar away we went I must say

had to hold on grimly for a moment I thought I was a gonna lucky I had both hands to hold wirh as my sketch-Pad was in Balrog Pouch, I think he's grown

accumstomed to your face so please stop given him gallons of moon River's cause's when hie pissed it very dodgy up here ok Mac SLAINTE

Hi there dear Eighty, boy what a day dont got out as you will get blown away. When is summer coming????? I am still giggling at the banter between yourself, Mr Akey and Cesare its such fun to read. Keep those paintings coming dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307