Page 1372 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 37287212721322136213701371137213731374138214221472 ... LastLast
Results 13,711 to 13,720 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Ok Yeah She just
    wanted to show her gold medal OK CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pre raph     The  Beloved        FINN        .jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	95123  

Coming into view. Nice.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac Yeah she won Gold in the Synchronized Swimming ok you'll like the next By a
    Famous Yankey Artist ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Carnation   Lily   Lily    Rose    by   S.S Sargent    Starter   No  1     .jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	95125  

King of the enlisted men. He was born on your side of The Pond and spent a whole lot of time (I think) in Jolly Old Pip Pip Eh Wot? So in a way you can claim him as one of your own. I think he learned his painting chops in Europe. . . long before Brexit.

A good choice if you're going to copy a great painter -- he's considered the best of his generation by many. Well above my pay grade.

Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HI Cap Mac Yeah think
    born in Venice or Vienna died London

Name:	Carnation's    Lily   Lily      Rose    By      S.S.  Sargent     Starter       No   2        .jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	95126  

Born in Florence Italy according to Wikipedia. I've taken to relying on the computer to extend my brain. Can look up a detail to fill in what I actually know. It's not unlike patching plaster -- filling holes in my thinking with all kinds of details. The memorization stuff I hated trying to remember in school the computer does for me anymore.

Yeah, you picked one of his super duper masterpieces. I loved the color and lighting in it. A great period for painters.

Anyway, you're getting the drawing down nicely.

Hi Cap Mac Yeah I'm
    like that always going to Google to fill in yeah might help with my IPad Pro to get a Manuel might make life easy ok well it looks like Flower's and grass and then A touch up of the two Girls to FINN 'J'espe're
    I remember many moon's ago reading of a artist who while painting liked
    a game of tennis at the same time running and doing a quick dab of paint
    had a thought it was this painting but no was a similar garden painting with
    two women in all their finery ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE :

HI Thought I'd Finnish
    IT tonight But drifted of into Space OK CIAO SLAINTE :

Name:	Carnation    Lily   Lily      Rose    By      S.S.  Sargent     Starter    No  3      .jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	139.7 KB 
ID:	95127  

Yeah, I've no idea about the tennis playing painter. Sounds like a right comical gimmick almost out of a Monty Python skit or something. Would be curious to know more but my search turned up bupkis.

So how do your paints work in zero gravity as you orbit the Earth? Must say you have to be farsighted at epic levels if you can see these lassies from above the atmosphere. So that's the trick then. You have trouble seeing close up and can see at the level of a superhero at great distance.

Go Astronaut Ploos!!!! Catch you on the next orbit.

Great paintings!!!! Congratulations!
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee