Page 973 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 473873923963971972973974975983102310731473 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ....Cap'n Mac Just thought to make you Laugh at what I've just found ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.........POZDRAWSKI

And there's More
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Just  Found   ok.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	289.1 KB 
ID:	86689  

Looks like you got stuck in the briar patch. . . lots of stickers. . . Sure can be fun! Well discovered!

Can't say it's much for the art of it. But the fun! Holy Mackerel!!!! The uses are endless.

Pose Draw Paint! y ˇVaya con Stickers!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah lots of fun but no art your right but I'll check all the Pencils might be helpful Ok CIAO IVAYA CON STICKER'S .......POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Juliet           Starter     no 1.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	86691  

What I meant to say was that the bit you posted with the test bits was not particularly aimed at being artful. Just a test drive you might say. Actually, I've watched some people put together some really cool brushes with it. I think that's one of the great geniuses of the sticker tool. It can lay down all kinds of marks in certain patterns that are customizable, which makes the functionality of it really extensive.

Anyway, that lassie looks very nice. Good job on that one. Go man GO!!!!!!

PickPoseSkis! y ˇVaya con the marks of the zorro! ("zorro" in Spanish means shrewd, and it takes cunning to come up with creative uses of the tools at hand.)
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Sorry I wasn't meaning to be Disrepectful about Sticker's or those who Know how to use them ok I have spent most of the day Footling with them as there's

so many to look at ok

Name:	Joseph    Turner     FINN      2a.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	296.7 KB 
ID:	86694  

Naw, I didn't take it as respect or lack thereof. . . I was just trying to clarify that my assessment of what you proudly posted of little daubs of sticker fun, having discovered a new tool, that I was saying that your dabbles don't even scratch the surface of what you can do and that particular tool is supposed to be the cat's meow and perhaps one of the most powerful features to AR when you get into customizing the stickers, or so I noted from other people posting their work here and saying that they used that tool to make their big advances of getting the painterly look they were after.

Speaking of effects, how did you get the "salt into wet watercolor" effect in the center of your painting? Looks pretty cool!

I only recently noted that there were two Turners roughly from the same era: William Turner and J.M.W. Turner. I had heard people raving about one or the other and I could have been looking at the wrong one. The one I recall people loving because of his almost abstract quality was the one I think you last copied -- these swirling bursts of color.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrawPaintSki! y iVaya con salt in the paint!

Hi Cap'n Mac just up 11am had me cornflakes with Banana and feel fighting fit for the next Hour ok J.M.W. Turner is the one that the Academie Rave about

being he was one of their Boy's as for the Salt I thought it looked like Snow its what I found in Sticker's the 1st one I picked was to heavy or large so when finding the the Finer one

went back to change but on pressing the undo button nothing happened it was only later I reliased it was those Bloody Layer's stopping it

just to much for poor old Brain who keeps Shouting about all these new fangled gagets ...........

Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZ--DRAW--SKI

hi Cap'n Mac Here's one I done some year's ago when I was Young of J.M.W Turner in his Prime

Name:	J.M.W  Turner in his Hayday's.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	86700  

Oh sure, I remember those days, when you wuz a right dandy, you wuz. Here's young Mr Turner, waiting for the pass to run the ball on the rugby pitch, eh? They'd never even spot 'im nowadays, for all the fine fabric the lads wear in sport. Not like in my day when we did the Olympics in our birthday suits. . . many lifetimes ago. . . Actually, Mr Turner painted before the sport was even invented. . . ah, 1845 it were that they published the rules of the game of Roogbay, oh aye. . .

So yeah, I remember this painting. Saw it after 2010, when you started here at ArtRage.

Well, don't just stand there. . . run the ball!!!!! Go Man Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Pose, Paint and Draw, esq. y ˇVaya con sticker buns and coffee!

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah I wish I could but not Rugby as us boys from the Back-Woods had never even heard of it in the south you had to be at a colledge as it was only for the Upper -crust

to play it yeah we played Football in the Cowfield amongts The Cow Craps ok if they were old and dry but not so good when Fresh CIAO IVAYA CON COW-Craps SLAINTE

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZ..DRAW...ski

Name:	Great Sam  Play  another  One.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	251.7 KB 
ID:	86701