Page 972 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 472872922962970971972973974982102210721472 ... LastLast
Results 9,711 to 9,720 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

What a view this upward view of this Florentine Duomo! Fantastic!
    I just cannot see D Akey hanging, up on the dome, though, while brushing up it and the rest of the ceiling ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

HI CAP'N MAC Yeah I Blame the Bloke who put in the Footing Well Thats My Story WHAT Geometry!!! and yeah I do Get Giddy up on the Scaffold

HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE ??? Am I in Florence then, As I thought I was In Rome It just goes to Show U when you get old U Haven't a Clue where U are

To U Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si SLAINTE...............................2 POZDRAWSKI's

SLOWLY SLOWLY CATCHEEEEEE MONKEY
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Church   ceiling     no4   STARTER's.ptg   C.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	439.0 KB 
ID:	86653  

Well, Mr. SpidermanPloos, I cannot see the structure towards the apse, but You may well be in St. Peter, Rome. I just followed D Akey post about him looking downward into the church from the Florence dome top.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Actually St Peters in the Vatican is probably right. Where else would they build such ornate scaffolds? The skinny scaffold would give anyone butterflies (pictured second) -- pretty spindly. The fancy, ornate one (pictured first below) is probably more for going past the ceiling I would suspect. . .

Name:	Basilica_di_San_Pietro,_Rome_-_2677.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	517.4 KB 
ID:	86656  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 05-28-2015 at 04:58 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One .............Cap'n Mac , OK So I'm in St Peter's in Rome Just Finn I must say its been A dry old Job Not a drop to Drink I'm also Glad

To say that will be my last Ceiling Freehand, as I did Think like throwing Myself of the Scaffold but thought it would upset the Pope ok CIAO

STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si.......SLAINTE.............POZ DRAWSKI

Name:	Church   ceiling         FINN.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	470.8 KB 
ID:	86672  

Yeah. . . well you'd likely only really piss his Holiness off if you landed on him. I mean the putti are problems enough without the Brighton Beach Bombardier landing on one of his canopies like the old style fire department trampolines they used to catch jumpers. Nay, lad. Remain securely on your scaffold and fasten your safety belt, there's a good ceiling painter. And just don't upset the paint bucket. . .

Looking like one of them 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzles. What a lot of detail. Go man GO!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Its pouring with rain here but not in Paris as I'm watching tennis ok I 'See in that Puzzle one piece I've puy in the wrong place I 've Taken an easy

one this time In Rome up on the Mount Aventine Hight's with Joe Turner ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Joesph    Turner        FINN.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	86678  

Hi Snow Storm Steam-Boat of a Harbours Mouth ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	J.  Turner       FINN.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	86679  

Hi UP Early quick Sketch Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZ DRAW SKI

Name:	J. Turner    Sketch     FINN.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	86686  

Hi Sorry had to go back as just found lotts of Goodies Do it look like a Snow storm ..........

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZ-DRAW-SKI

Name:	Joseph    Turner     FINN     2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	183.0 KB 
ID:	86687