Page 1367 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 36786712671317135713651366136713681369137714171467 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,670 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Finally figured out who that drawing looked like that I had seen. Turns out it was from a TV series. Jeffrey DeMunn in character. It was driving me nuts until it finally clicked.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HO Ho HO I don't
    Think Renoir is amused Ok he said yeah I been in a few film's But
    Never on a Googlebox as they were not around when I was in my
    Prime OK >>>>>> as for the flower's I ain't saying Nuffink :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flowers    By     C.  R.   Mackintosh        FINN       .jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	95029  

I always wondered what became of the flower children. I guess they ended up in Scotland. Well far oot and hoot!

I imagine you're copying something with flowers in it? Looks interesting. Just one word of advice: You take the high road. 'nuff said.

So doon ta brass tacks -- Do ye think the flower children have concocted a vegetarian haggis by now? Made of good Scotch tofu. Yum.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah Cap Mac I was
    on the high road but kept falling off due to my eyes shutting
    So ended up on the low road so was Confused With flower's keep
    flashing in front of me this next I liked the Orignal
    So gave it a bash But took a long time as going to sleep most of the
    Time OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Road   near   Montmart    by    Lambier     FINN    .jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	95045  

HI wasn't feeling to good in fact I nearly got back into bed OK so forced my self to get breakfast Weatterbix as easy to do ok so got the computer going
    looked but couldn't find anything in the download Then I heard a voice
    in the distance shouting so I turned the volume up and low and behold
    and bash me with a kipper it was Pissarro shouting what about my cabbage's so I told him (to pacify him ) that they are the best Painting
    of Cabbage's I had ever seen so I thought I'd better have a go at
    his Bloody Cabbage's but then couldn't find his painting
    OK Sorry as you'll end up with mine and as Pissarro would say What
    a load of rubbish OK CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Pissarro   ColdSlaw    FINN     .jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	95047  

Pissaro sez: That's some cool slaw, MacPloos!

Yeah, I found that if I don't do stuff I tend to get groggy as well. But once I'm onto a project, in this case stripping the kitchen down to the wood and redoing it, I have lots of energy. I think the mind has to be fascinated with something otherwise it's easy to let loose of the rope and drift off to slumberland. I realize you have physical restrictions, but keep alert with something you find interesting and you'll find your desire to sleep being replaced by activity.

Your paintings are just the thing, as is your cabbagery.

Go man go!!!!!

Hi Cap Mac yeah finding it hard lately to get started ?? Do you think its my Age or am I just being Lazy or could be a
    touch of Hiatus will have to increase my pills kill or cure ok nearly 9oc pm
    so might have a try be for I fall off my chair asleep and the cow jumped over the Moon
    CIAO SLAINTE
    Last edited by eighty+; 04-18-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Oh aye, age has provided you wisdom enough to know you have to look and see what works. And all that looking can tucker a lad out. So I get it.

None the less, if you wanted to be awake more, then it's something to track. Sleeping has its allure and advantages as well. You're not on the clock having to punch in your clock down the factory and so forth so enjoy that bit of leisure. I just couldn't tell if you didn't like sleeping and being groggy so much and thought of a parallel in me own life. . . for what it's worth.

A few turns in the crow's nest ought to put ye right, is all I'm saying. Feeling the icy salt spray on the face. . . Invigoratin' sez I.

Just be well and do what you can. You're busy being an inspiration, and that can take it out of ye.

Cheers, shipmate.

Hi Cap Mac Salt spray
    I should be so lucky OK the Nurse's come and sorted my
    Legs when they had gone I put the Telly on and as norm went to sleep I
    woke 2.30 Pm Ok well I wont Bore but I eventually spotted this one I've said by F. Leighton but not sure ok : CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Untitled    Starter   No 1     by    frederic   leighton   ptg  .jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	95048  

Well, Mister MacPloos, sir, if ye be working on it into the wee hours, it's a Late'n one way or t'other an' there's the truth of it.

Looks good for a start. You have the large shapes really working well and the values sort of as an underpaintin'. Grand start my dear fellow. Ye clearly got the proportions working I see. Now do ye go in with some color? Or is it to be more of a drawing?

Is he holding a musket? Well, keep yer powder dry.

Go man go!!!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-19-2018 at 08:06 AM.