Page 1015 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 155159159651005101310141015101610171025106511151515 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,150 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Fantastic!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thanks Bro. Will try. But will take a lot to get to your standard so don't laugh ok.

Hi pat. Thanks yes we are getting our fair share of rain here

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I'm pleased U Liked the finished Mary

Dear Mr. Ploos despite all your computer, AR and pen woes, you are churning out some beauties! HOO! ROO!

Spring here and the weather is getting warmer even if it's changeable.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Hi June I hope all my Computer Woes are behind me Thanks to Hannah yus I have 10 artrage 2....studio pro.....4,5.6.0 and the mouse is running up and down the Clock ok

thanks I'm pleased you liked Mary Cassett coss she was a Great Artist ok see what U think of my starter Barn in the Hills the hardest part is yet to come ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barn in the Hills   by   Dave Jn     my  starter no1.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	419.4 KB 
ID:	87574  

Ah, I see you're doing it in the technique you've done all along. Nice. Very different from his, but that's not a bad thing. Good to add your own touch to it.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con your artistic flavor!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi cap'n Mac thanks but have yet to finnish it ok so I've bungged in some oldies from the IPad as wont get time today ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Allways wanted to be a Mountie.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	87579   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amelia's. backhand  stroke.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	143.9 KB 
ID:	87580   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Back to the.  Sink.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	225.1 KB 
ID:	87581  

Hi Dave Thanks I enjoyed it was going to leave it to tomorrow but started fiddling with it then couldn't stop ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

..........SLAINTE.....................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Barn in the Hills  by Dave Jn  FINN.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	441.1 KB 
ID:	87582  

HI My nieghbour Eliza holding up the Cross in Spain being a good Catholic CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.....POZDRAWSKI

Name:	the  Cross with  eliza   holding it  UP      STARTER   No 1.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	158.2 KB 
ID:	87584  

Great job 80! Nicely done with the barn.. and the other works are definitely up to your standard of quality!

That's a lot of cross to bear for a wee lassie, nay? Not exactly a 'One size fits all' kind of garment.

The scale of the mountains and the monument make it look like the Andes in South America. I can see it as Spain although I've not been to Spain and don't know the landscape of their mountainous region. But a grand picture to be sure!

Just to compare consciousnesses, out here our big hillside monument says "HOLLYWOOD".

When I first moved as a lad to Los Angeles, they had just finished the movie Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor. And there was still a huge back lot of 20th Century Fox Studios before it got sold off. One part of it was above an underpass on a big street. And I recall riding with my folks and seeing these huge shiny golden Egyptian statues of Anubis or some deity, standing like 15 feet tall each to the left and right and above. And what with it being above the tunnel I was going into, they seemed all the bigger -- Surreal.

That back lot is now Century City. But as a kid they had all the tanks and a schooner with a huge blue backdrop and all kinds of stuff from their movies. But they positioned those stature to advertise the movie, no doubt. To say it caught your attention was a bit of an understatement.

Believe it or not, I had a paper route that took me into the studio daily -- to the front offices. Once in a great while I could watch them shooting something like a WWII POW picture. And in the middle of summer I would sometimes go to that building and it would be covered with snow -- no doubt requisitioned for some winter movie backdrop.

Your neighbor's goofing around in front of the cross is very natural. I mean you HAVE TO play when you see things like that that are so dramatic.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Dios(es) in all representations!

Last edited by D Akey; 09-20-2015 at 06:40 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream