Page 611 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 11151156160160961061161261362166171111111611 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Cap'n Mac Yes your correct Thanks I had a feeling my painting had improved a bit so wanted to see how she looked in paint even thou

was very light on the paint but still not how I would like to see it so will have another go in a years time if its ok with the Reaper

thanks for Quick Draw Mc'Graw

Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. I love the painting of your wife and one can see that its painted from the heart. What an elegant lady and you excelled yourself with this one dear friend. Look after yourself and stay fit and well
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hello.Madam Katie of the Moara. Thanks for your kind. Thoughts regards A.T.P. . SLAINTE

hi found on my IPad in the endless galleries so gave it a bit of spit and polish and I'm offering it to U at 50p sold to the lady with the red hat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Painting title. BeIvrog.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	77658  

50 p???? Seems ta me it be a good investment -- sorta like buying 50 shares o' penny stock. You been 'angin' aboot, roobin' elbows wif the Rothschilds again is it?

This last one wif tha lass wif the tentacles growin' oot 'er pate, wif tha ripcord, why she looks a proper shape shifter. I'll take 'er fer 50 quid. . . only if ye 'adn't cropped 'er quite so 'igh at the sternum. My eyes keep wanderin' doon, ta see 'er shiftin shift, boot I keep fallin' oot tha bottom o' this 'ere paintin'. . . which is why I think so many lassies used ta wear fishnet. . . ta keep tha lads what slipped from crashin' on tha rocks and cobbles ootside tha picture frame. . . unless I misread tha fashion pages o' tha tabloids. . .

Well done, creatin' a mystery in a pic. . . nice tension. . . I think the Italian chap, the Mighty One, ye might know 'im as. . . 'E may get geographically disoriented without the breasts tho. . . 'e does live in a boot, after all, an' that has ta lead ta physical disorientation of sorts.
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-04-2013 at 05:34 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Jean those autumn got me carried away ho ho ho sorry its so small had trouble with Mr Size again

Hye Cap'n Mac yeah I can just see U anging on their fish-nets ha ha as for the mighty one E keeps temping us with flashing of Hmmmmmm

quick pass the Moon River's had me all of a sweat SLAINTE To U BOTH

Name:	Jean's   DriveWay   Fin.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	77659  

Maybe You're also selecting a feminine partner from Your pictures collection. Fine new (and quite different) additions. It's an artistic roller-coaster and I ended up to see out of focus when I got down in the last landscape ...LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One had to bring Cleo along as she was worried that your off colour as you've been so quiet lately went out to

your Summer Palace they said no U hadn't been for a while and your new Chariot with 4 white horse's is ready and waiting for you ok

been roumered that you've taken up with that apostle called Trad but didn't think you'd leave all your old friends behind with not so

much as a Haleluya so if possible by any chance you could get one of your birds to pose in fishnet Stocking's if only to calm Cap'n Mac down

as he's gone all of a tremble worried he'll have a heart attack if he don't get a glimpse ok STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Name:	Cleo.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	77669  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hael O Caesar O Mighty One had to bring Cleo along as she was worried that your off colour as you've been so quiet lately went out to

your Summer Palace they said no U hadn't been for a while and your new Chariot with 4 white horse's is ready and waiting for you ok

been roumered that you've taken up with that apostle called Trad but didn't think you'd leave all your old friends behind with not so

much as a Haleluya so if possible by any chance you could get one of your birds to pose in fishnet Stocking's if only to calm Cap'n Mac down

as he's gone all of a tremble worried he'll have a heart attack if he don't get a glimpse ok STATTE BBONNE Si Si

And that goes double for me!

I say we all go out to the lake in Caesar's chariot. So who gets the rumble seat?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

blast and I wanted to show Vettle that I could beat im but they tell me my driving lic; is out of date and i can't go threw all those

tests again bad enough it took ten tries last time but I always blamed the car as was a morris easy clean wheels think about 1936 my 1st car

got it in the fifties so was toteing on then and when doing a emergency stop the car would skew cause the steering was dodgy so Cap'n Mac

looks like me for the Rumble seat ok do you think U can manange those 4 white horse'es as don't want to end up in the lake as I had a shower

last month and the next is due 28 november checking on my calender ok no racing or the Mighty one will not be amused

........... SLAINTE

Name:	Reginald.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	77677