Page 1110 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 110610101010601100110811091110111111121120116012101610 ... LastLast
Results 11,091 to 11,100 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi, dear StMacPeter! I'm curious to see this girl wearing a mailbox (instead of a pearl earring) colored and finished soon! It's gonna be another great painting by You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Funny you should say that about a Mailbox as I thought the same

But but bill Sitaks must have done research on the mailbox . Anyway I've had to cut some of it off.

So I could turn it to show more of her body. Ok. But won't Finnish it today. As I've got to see the doc

Today about the gout in my bit toe ok. Ciao.STATTE BBUONO Si. Si IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI

Sorry to hear about that painful gout Eighty, have you been eating too much lobster lol, anyway your paintings show no gout, still well done, take care and hope that awful pain goes away soon

Can you get gout from eating too many cornflakes? Anyway, hope it clears up for you Mr Ploos. You feel better, lad. I think cornflakes are probably pretty safe to eat. Some doctors say to not eat too much saltanas tho. . . or maybe that was a caution about too much salt.

PoseDrawSki! y !Vaya con painless paintery!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Pat Sorry But i've only just looked at your Lastest one fantastic use of colour not like this drab old sod ! congrats

Just Got Pills from Doc seemed to have eased the somewhat

Hi Capt'n MacPierson Salt Is that The cause of my gout then as in this last few weeks I have been useing more salt

so ok I'll only have salt with my porridge just a sou-son ok I've bunged in some fun ones from mr IPad

To U BOTH CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE IVAYA y con POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mien.  Gott.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	129.4 KB 
ID:	89495   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DON.   JOSO.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	89496   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Julie_001.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	89497   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Woman with a Parasol.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	253.1 KB 
ID:	89498  

Cool paintings.

As to the salt, my step-dad is a retired MD and he says that the only reason salt might be overdone is because it promotes water retention and might put undue pressure on the system (possibly heart which is his bug-a-boo cause his has had issues in the past so he's generally focused on stuff that affects that particular organ these days- sort of near and dear to his heart you might say).

But I don't know that salt has anything to do with gout. I was just playing with the idea that too much salt is not a good idea in any event and I know you love saltanas with your porridge. So I erred on the side of a far reaching play on words. And I am decidedly NOT a medical doctor.
    So ye can stop sticking out your tongue at me. . .

Anyway, keep painting, lad!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac Ok Just Checked on Salt Online just a little is ok as I only Have it With Porridge maybe Twice a week AS of Late When

I'm running out and only got some New potatoes and Brussel Sprouts left I bung them in a Plastic Pressure Cooker and SALT

Then in the Micro 6 Mins All cooked ok So will cut out the Salt THE Toe is Feeling a bit Better now I'Ve taken the Pills

Thanks ow its ok for brandy Just 1 large one a Day ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI's Lucky as Can't get GOUT

Name:	Bill Sitaks    Photo     FINN.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	108.6 KB 
ID:	89500  

Hi another By Photo Bill Sitaks Starter No 1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Peeling  Spuds     Photo  by  Bill Sitaks   Starter  No  1.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	89501  

Those are the coolest hats ever. It's like there was an unending party going on back in the day. I thought Caesar's comment about the one lassie wearing the mailbox was hilarious. Not your painting, but the girl's outfit. I was thinking you could paint a little red flag on the side whenever she gets a new thought. Sort of like a light bulb coming on upon a new connection is made.

Or maybe she's waiting for a letter from her favorite in the boy's band she's keen on. So when he sends her an autographed publicity shot, her flag flies up. WOOHOO!!!!!

All that personality from these last two, flying in from the 1600s or so. Man oh man.

Really super paintings.

PoseDrawski gives it two thumbs up y !Vaya con the drunken haberdash!

You found a Dutch supplier for Your female relatives hats, didn't You? Nice characters. Photo Bill Sitaks? Is this the guy behind such curious attires?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!