Page 513 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1341346350351151251351451552356361310131513 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Our new government and Prime Ministre Enrico Letta, is apparentrly backed by most of the old parties (I would feel some discomfort to have certain guys behind or to rely on their support as pillars), so I can't say for sure who "brusinni" is, not even listening to the presumable sound with the uncertain phonology English has, anyway I like this new approach of Yours to color drawing!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hails O Caesar O MightyOne sorry if I confused you but my English she not so good

I did think you would knOw who I meant. Even thou I couldn't. Remember his name the

Chappie waiting trial who used the public gelt. To pay for his big parties . Any way I should

Think the. Judge's will be happy. Thinking of the big tax free bonus he will give them

Chio. Statte BBONNE. Si Si.

I see. You know, "Brusinni" could vaguely sound as either Berlusconi (more or less bayrloosconee to have an English read it better) or Bersani (bayrsahnee), but the two guys, as well as Monti or anyone else of the too many still surviving bosses of various ranks, are all more or less together pulling each one in his direction the government, so we'll see what will eventually come out. Maybe Letta can be able to sail well and long enough with such treacherous "friendly" winds and gusts and avoid the rocks of the opposing Five Stars and some few other left and regional "revanchistes". So far he had a good start and programme. We'll see. What's for sure is that the sooner they'll cancel public funding to th parties and cut their wages, privilieges and reimbursements the better it is. Hard to find great politicians anywhere in Europe these days ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 05-08-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Well at least you can relax now being a Demoncrazy country and being led by a group of honest Politicians ???

Not really, but what scares me the most is the stupidity and we have plenty of it here and, unfortunately, among too many European politicians and bureaucrats, an absolutely dangerous quality, no matter how much honest they are. The Weimar Republic syndrome and what illogically followed from an economical standpoint, opened the way to Hitler and pretty soon to the IIWW. There must be a reason why only thr Romans and Charlemagne, to some extent, were able to really keep Europe under a political unity. Not even Napoleon succeeded least the Prussians.

I think you lads need some education to understand one another.

The Vatican Explained:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPHRIjI3hXs

How to Become Pope:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF8I_r9XT7A

London Explained part 1 & 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrObZ_HZZUc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ROpIKZe-c
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac ......Caesar to much to read at the moment just Fin the Galette so I've got to have a doze ok scuse mes Amigo's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THE     MOULIN    DE  LA   GALETTE.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	251.0 KB 
ID:	75463  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Mac ......Caesar to much to read at the moment just Fin the Galette so I've got to have a doze ok scuse mes Amigo's
    A good rest after an extraordinary job well done, Mr Ploos! Excellent use of the blacks which in turn allowed you to keep your saturation levels up and doing what the Impressionists done. . . painted LIGHT!!!! Brill, lad. Just smashing! Now pipe ye doon and 'it the sack and bash oot some Zzzzzzz's. . . There be far moor paintin' ta do yet on the morrow, oh aye. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi yea dozed all day but come to a bit this evening thing what to paint when I spotted Claude so had a go SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Kuai Le SHENTI Jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Claude  painting  on his boat.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	238.8 KB 
ID:	75472  

Nice one eighty, so that's how to do wiggles, you hold the brush steady and let the water ripples create the effect.
    Geoff