Page 1013 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 135139139631003101110121013101410151023106311131513 ... LastLast
Results 10,121 to 10,130 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Cap'n Mac all is well by double clicking on the blank screen part of the Wacom I managed to get the main Display back on the Wacom so I have the pens
    BACK TO USE and also found the manuel for the laptop combination Fn+f4 so didn't need the Disc after all so everything looks good
    even if I'm still on Studio Pro so it looks like another chat with Hannah to get onto artrage 4.5.6.0 with luck ok so another from the IPad ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...........SLAINTE.................POZDRAWSKI

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One In about Ten years at the rate I'm going I will B a High/Tec; computer Bod thats if my Friend Reaper is on Holiday:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A.Happy Football Fan [125935].jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	87553  

Hello Mr Ploos, great goings on in your posts here, hope you tame the jungle soon both in the yard and in the IPad also

Ht Jean. Yeah had a bit of luck. With the Wacom and laptop this morning for a change. As normly when I try to sort them out they roll about laughing. As I click the wrong buttons, so this morning I got in fast
    While they were both asleep. that will teach em so I'm trying to sort out a mountain of
    Paper-work as i'm not a great one for the art of filing I'm on the IPad for a rest at the
    Moment as my back is killing me so just had to sit down in the armchair. And if I'm not carefull I will
    Soon nod off. Ok Jean. Thanks for popping in I hope your keeping well. As the winter months lay ahead of us

CIAO. HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA. cON DIOS. ..SLAINTE. "..... POZDRAWSKI

hi Got the mouse running again all it was when upgrade to 10 it must have cut out the ariel signal switched it on and the mouse ran up the Clock

and down squeaking with joy ok tried a starter on artrage pro a Mary Cassett i think I had a bash

last and made a right Pig's ear of it so hoping for better this time !! and had no Lighting strikes this time ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Not Forgeting OLD POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mary  Cassett    Starter  no1  b.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	175.4 KB 
ID:	87557  

Great stuff 80! I don't think I have ever seen anyone draw as much as you do

Hi Harry. .????? It's the bus sketching that started me and I do enjoy drawing and for some

Reason I no not what in the last 2 months I've started to improve I hope U think so ok CIAO.

HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE. .......POZDRAWSKI

Such great works dear eighty, you do so well on the ipad, I have no luck with that, I think you need a lot of practice with it, anyway lots to see here and love to drop in on you, stay active and healthy my friend

Hi pat. With the IPad just use your finger and then it will come automatic with pratice. If you have used
    Little bits of charcoal in the past. You'll. Know what I mean ok CIAO. HASTA. lA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

Good stuff, Mr Ploos. Good to see you've got the knack for finger painting (if I read this thread right). That's what you're doing? Or are you using a stylus?

Well, I just fired up my new PC and Cintiq that I splurged to get. Yeah, it's running Windows 10. I'll let you know whether I have problems. I hope not. I just installed the latest update of AR as well. Hoping they can all get along. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con any way you can!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi cap'n Mac Well are we going to see some stuff from U then ??? As for finger painting Yes

Only on the IPAD. But not on the Wacom screen that only draws with the Pens it's not a touch screen

Like the IPad. Ok. Had a lazy day today as this morning I spent an hour painting on Mary Cassett. When

Artrage studio Pro packed up so it was back to the starting point!! So I decided that was it for today ok

Ciao. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE"........and OLD. POZDRAWSKI .