Page 1592 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 59210921492154215821590159115921593159416021642 ... LastLast
Results 15,911 to 15,920 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi there Mr. Ploose - didn't know if you saw my reply to your post on my Pretty Kitty - here it is again in case.

Sorry to hear you are having such trouble with your legs Mr.Ploos - keep doing what the nurses say.

About the ipad - I don't have one - I have a Samsung tablet but I don't use it for ArtRage. However...... I found this information from ArtRage for you and I hope it makes sense. Perhaps someone who uses an ipad will chip in with their advice?

This is the webpage - https://www.artrage.com/faqs/export-paintings-ipad/

Do you use a computer? Cos if you do you can export from ipad to computer and post to the forum from there. Here is a YouTube video showing how to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc72ReujGUM

Hope something here helps you. HOO ROO!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Thanks June ok yeah I’m having trouble. Again as been trying to tart up an old one I had

Done. Many many Moons ago. Caiied. The art rage Band and Lima. Was the conductor plus other artists making. Up the band but every time. I try

To send. It comes back INVALID FILE. BUT I NEVER GET TOLD CIAO PLOOS. SLAINTE

I'm not looking over your shoulder MacDoogle so I can't say why it's rejecting your upload. What did you say to piss it off then, eh?

You may try opening the image in ArtRage and exporting it as a jpg. If you put it into the program and saved it as an ArtRage specific file the forum software will reject it. So make it a jpg and try again.

I don't know about transfer between devices since I don't use an iPad.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 08-08-2020 at 04:54 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah. Hi Tis l. Up the gum tree. Hanging on grimly with my hands And trying to understand. The IPAD PRO. WHICH TO THIS OLD CODGER IS A NIGHTMARE

Ok I Think. I’ve managed to get a Old. One And done a tart up It was called. The ArtRage. Band.

With Lima as the conductor and various artist making up the band. Ok. If I get to Show it. You

WILL SEE your self. Playing the whielepipe. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

:

Hi D. Mmm Yeah. Another. Try ok : Think. I’ve got no Chance but will keep trying ok CIAO PLOOS. SLAINTE

You know what they say, MacPloos. . . When in doubt. . . um. . . .uh. . . . I'm not sure. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hello Eighty+,
    Perhaps I may have the Answer to your Problem, I you want to post your pictures, make sure you save them in JPEG, both your ipad and your windows computer accept JPEG . MAKE sure you save your picture in JPEG on either machine, then either machine will accept your picture and you won't have to worry about any other settings......JPEG....JPEG... JPEG...JPEG, You got that good buddy???...Jack
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Hello D. you wuz right, Jpeg is used on both windows computers and also on ipads ,my missus has an ipad and I got her to check, JPEG, JPEG, and JPEG, YOU WUZ RIGHT!!!!!!!!! Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Ok. Just up will try again for the post. Showing The. ArtRage band

Ok JacK. By the way. The picture. Is a old one that I did. Many moons aGo. Ok

Today I just. Tarted it up. Ok. The band. Conductor. Is Lima and the band is made up.

Of. Artists which you would be able to feconise. Ok. Jack. CIAO. PLOOS

I KEEP TRYING. BUT IT QUTES. INVALID. SO I’M CONFUSED 😐

Yes Hi. A sleepy day didn’t get up to well past midday ok watched a bit of snooker might try. Again to get

The ArtRage band back if I’m lucky. Later CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE