Page 954 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 454854904944952953954955956964100410541454 ... LastLast
Results 9,531 to 9,540 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I think when we see the castrato busking outside the Vatican, it's a sure sign they fallen on hard times. . . before that, I'm not so worried.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah it all ok at the Vatican its about time A Pope Shouted otherwise whats he the fore good luck to him

was going to put more people in at the Mall but got tiered felt liek a quick Doz ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si ............POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shopping  at the Mall       FINN.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	86193  

Hi had to go back as she looked so lonely so bunged few more people in ok CIAO HOOROO

Name:	Shopping  at the Mall      FINN  2.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	86194  

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I think when we see the castrato busking outside the Vatican, it's a sure sign they fallen on hard times. . . before that, I'm not so worried.
    Here I'm afraid I lost You, dear D Akey, especially not knowing if You're speaking of a past time emasculated singer or emasculated grown lamb who is busking (curious term, reminds me of the Spanish buscar rather than the slightly differently meaning Italian buscare) outside the colonnade ... It's probably a slang outside my reach ...

Dear ATPLus, my regards to Your classy, sassy lassie!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Cap'n Mac means a boy who has been De knacked at an early age so they con sing Saprano ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si ...POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Freud      33         FINN.jpg 
Views:	181 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	86203  

I see. Thank You, dear Ploos, so it was my first hypothesis. I know the term since it's in Italian but it may be applied to animals too (castrato and eunuch, an even more ancient word), but I wasn't sure of possibly more complex jokes D Akey might have concealed.
    Anyway I'm afraid they don't exist anymore herearound, since a few centuries, and decidedly more as for the sacred music in the Sistine Chapel. So the Pope doesn't really run that risk. LOL In these days it's a practice still surviving though, among the ones who are dissatisfied of their actual exterior sex attributes, so they undergo intervention and in some cases I presume also for money earning purpose, as it once was too, with a different job and also in addition to artistic passion for singing I guess ....
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-15-2015 at 02:17 AM.

HI Giovanna Boldini I think ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..SI ....Si............POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Giovanna  Boldini       FINN.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	86211  

HI CIAO up late ok feel tired might have a early night ok CIAO SLAINTE .....POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Giovanna   Boldini.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	292.8 KB 
ID:	86213  

Excellent new addition! Giovanni (masculine) Boldini is the painter but who's Giovanna (feminine)? The bathing lady? LOL
    As for the last one (the original painting I presume or a perfect copy) for sure (and maybe the previous one), the lady is the Countess de Rasty (actually Gabrielle as name), one of the main Parisian lovers of this unexampled gnome master ...
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-16-2015 at 07:27 PM.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty Yes the last one is the Origenal sorry I was thinking of painting but went and had a early night instead but still laid in this Morning OK CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si....Si...................POZDRAWSKI