Thread: Betrayed

Betrayed

The Gold is gone.
    Billy Bones lies in a shallow pool in the cave, he has also gone, R.I.P. Billy Bones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Betrayed.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	98718  
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Looks like this Bill came due. . . The ol' yo ho oh no. . .the yar from afar. . . the ol' swish swash splash flop, down ye go, down ye drop. . . ain't gonna tell no tales no mo . . . in yonder cave on an uncharted isle, poor Billy soon to be Bones done backed into the green-eyed monster what was carryin' a dagger, a dirk and a squizamaroo. . . oooohhhh. . . that be harshin' his gig. . . so gnarly dude!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Looks like this Bill came due. . . The ol' yo ho oh no. . .the yar from afar. . . the ol' swish swash splash flop, down ye go, down ye drop. . . ain't gonna tell no tales no mo . . . in yonder cave on an uncharted isle, poor Billy soon to be Bones done backed into the green-eyed monster what was carryin' a dagger, a dirk and a squizamaroo. . . oooohhhh. . . that be harshin' his gig. . . so gnarly dude!
    Wow that's some reply D. … I Think this is very cleverly worded, its almost poetic. Thank you for your reply, this is going to make me smile every time I read it.....Jack.
    http://jacktar51.cgsociety.org/
    Some of my artwork can be seen at the above link.......Jack.

Brill work!