Page 504 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 440445449450250350450550651455460410041504 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi a quickie STARTER'S No 1 ok SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The   Swing        Renoir      STARTER'S   No  1.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	75254  

I like this last one, Mr Ploos. It's very like the last few measures of an early dating treasure map. After all the proper steps at the dance, just follow the arrows and X marks the spot. . . Aaaooooooowwww. . . I'm referrin' to 'er 'eart, I am. 'onest gov.

I really love the crowd scenes, the sketch ups of the folk on the boos, and paintin' the ladies' some flowers. I believe yer waxin' tres romantique. That ye are, lad. I oonderstand, though. 'Tis the season when I meself 'ave been known ta fall for a painted lady or so.

Edit:
    (let yer mind do yer worst, hahahaha. I'm referrin' ta paintin's I am.)
    Last edited by D Akey; 04-28-2013 at 05:19 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Mac got your swimming trunks with you as were at the Frog pond today some nice Birds so you'll be able to flex your muscles

go easy on the haggis or you'll sink

Name:	La   GrenouiIIere         Renoir         STARTER'S     No   1.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	75258  

I can see us now, splooterin, sporrans floatin oop round our necks, clingin' to the tippy canoe fer God n' coontray, picnic flotsam all aboot. . . "Ach, Cap'n Ploos, we've done struck a caber! Ploos, we're goin' doon, Cap'n lad. . . What's that? Woomans & children first, aye. . . that is once I've secured tha 'aggis. Could be a long stretch a-fore they launch a rescue canoe. . . we'll be needin' provisions. . ."
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi MAc Guess what THe Man him self Renoir has decided to come along to keep eye on his birds he said you don't know what those haggis

bashing bugger's will get up to with my sweet young Fille's Ho Ho Ho as if we would

Name:	Renoir          Self  Portrait.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	75261  

Good to see what you have been up to while I have been busy down the fields.
    My pond looks a little different than yours but I bet I have more frogs.
    Geoff

For I. Be a mangle. Wursel bashing boy. That I be Ho. Ho. Ho. Do you take the hounds.

With you. to catch few rabbit's. They make a nice meal Ok. Keep. Well. Chio

Poor old. Renoir. Think he's ggot a Gumboil

Dear Mr. Renoir looks right preppy, he do. Stylin' like a proper first Impressionist.
    I think he wants ta get Muffy from up the downtown abbey up oot 'er bobby sox for a paint up, and get 'er to thinkin' e's clean cut where she'd be more inclined as it were, to model for 'im. I bet Renoir even 'as a polo player emblem on 'is chest with such garments. The disguise is complete. . .

Hi. Mac. Yeah. I see I've. Stretched him. . And a Gumboil to boot look like

I've got to chop the top of his head off. Ok. After I've my. Cornflakes Ok

Hi Mac Poor old Renoir wasn't keen asked if I was quilifired I ask yuh cost me £50 for the certificate anyway have a quick shuffti see what you think

tell Renoir there is no sign of any stiches that should shut him up mind yuh he hasn't paid yet for the opperation so tell him what a great Sturgeon I am

SLAINTE

Name:	Renoir      Self  Portrait  2.jpg 
Views:	235 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	75267