Page 1576 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 57610761476152615661574157515761577157815861626 ... LastLast
Results 15,751 to 15,760 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi ok Feeling tired think I'll seat in the armchair and watch the Box ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The     Three     Graces's     Starter   no   2.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	99260  

Looks like a right snazzy take out order there. No skimpin' on clothes. Hope they deliver too.

Fine work, MacFeetup. Kick back an' watch the ol' tele for a bit. . . and then it's back ta work for ye. Go get inspired. The ol' box should hold some visual stimulation for yer sketch-oops.

Go man go!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Hi Cap Mac yeah les bloated. A nurse. Came today. Said she. Will ring the D oc. To have my pljjs increased. Water pills. To take the swelling down ok. Yeah that Ruben’s. Is a right nutter. It will take a lot time and hard work
    To copy his stuffl. Looks. Like all big colour scenes buff to drive up the pole🤡👍 ok CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Wow! Send in the clowns, lad. Looks like ye tapped into a reserve of emotion icons what's off book. Ye either got The Borrowers working fer ye, or ye got surprisingly savvy with the ol' technology.

I think ye've been sand baggins, enough to put Frodo and Bilbo Baggins ta shame. . . oh aye. . .

Well this bein' Summer, and with that clown poppin' oop, I thought I would post ye a Summer comical:

Go man go!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by D Akey; 07-09-2020 at 04:38 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac. Blimey. I thought. I was going to jump. But. The Legs. Didn’t want to. Now,so I’m stuck. With the three graces as there’s

Still more. But there like Magpies. Chatting Drives me up the wall������. Ow yeah the Doctor rang. As the nurse yesterday said she would

Ring him. About more water plills and he just rang and asked. If I was taking the pills. As they are full dose and l said. Well. I’m not sure

As when I’’m. Drawing I’m gone and could be on the moon he said well you might be floating up too the moon. Soon. So take the pills

Which will act like ballet and. Anchor your feet to Ground. Yeah I was confused as you can well imagine ���� ok. CIAO. PLOOS

HASTA LA. VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Well, time to bite the bullet and take yer tablets, laddie. . . or drink yer water tablets or whatever. Yeah, good ballast keepin' yer grounded. The doctor should come on this site with his knack for metaphor. Tell 'im 'e needs to take up paintin' with a special tablet an' have some fun.

Good that you have your meds. Glad the nurse followed through and the doc did as well. Now it's on you to set your clock alarm to remind you to stop diddlin' the nymphs and drench yer gams from the inside out by taking your meds.

I know it's not the way of the Satyr, what gets dragged into the pond, but it'll make a fine paintin' none the less wif you getting dragged to your pills by the nurses.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cap Mac yeah the girl's are not amused ?? I said it was all your Chattering drove me up the wall

ok so in the end Firm t' Bouch Savez ? CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	The    Three    Graces's     Ruben   Copy   by   Ploos       FINN.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	99263  

Hi a quick Smash as it close to bedtime ok CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	untitled    quick  smash  starter  no  1.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	99264  

Hi CAP MAC On wards they cried with Laughter Yeah They Can but when a Hippo is on the Loose

yuh have to move Sharp ? yeah well I'm in trouble as Ruben's is laughing like a Drain nowing my feet

are like Concrete blocks and the Bloody Hippo is getting to close and is annoyed with my Painting so

SAYING three Hail Mary's ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

saying

Name:	Unitled      Rubens     Starter    no 2.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	99269  

Yeah Cap Mac Where were you when I was calling for Help as that Bloody Hippo was going Mad

And I Couldn't Move Whats that your going to Hoist me up to the Copter corr always wanted to fly

up in one of them Gee Thanks : CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

That Hoss on the right isn't happy he said you've made me look like a Praying Mantis so don't ask me

again ok

Name:	Untitled     Hippo   outraged       FINN.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	83.9 KB 
ID:	99271  
    Last edited by eighty+; 07-10-2020 at 12:29 AM.