Page 1516 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 516101614161466150615141515151615171518152615661616 ... LastLast
Results 15,151 to 15,160 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Waiting for Sophia Loren

Thanks. Yang. Yeah. So am. I. . CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

Hi. Yeah. Been trying. With my IPad Pro.BUT with no joy. As I think. I’m getting. Too old for all these. New gadgets
    But will. Keep. Trying. Before. The. REAPER. CALLS. ME. UP TO. PAINT. THE CLOUDS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0059.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	377.1 KB 
ID:	98124  
    Attached Files Attached Files

PozDrawSki sez: Saaaayyyyy now. . . That's possibly the worst portrait of Sophia Lauren ever.

Go man go!

Well, there ye are in yer Santa outfit. Looking most distinguished and venerable, MacPloos. You could give Ian McKellen a run for his money to play Gandalf. Honestly, you're more what I pictured when I read The Hobbit back in the late '60s. Great seeing ye laddie. I've no doubt you will best your devices yet. Using your magic spells is perfectly cricket when dealing with demons of the electronic variety.

Incidentally -- the download pdf you have in your post was empty. So I think PozDrawSki was meaning the pic of yourself does not resemble Sophia Lauren over much -- oh nay, lad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap. Mac. Ok. I Tried. To paint. Sophia. Loren. But. A different. Copy. More. Top of head. To. Roughly to her. Waist. I had. The. Picture. On
    My 1st gen IPad. And fixed it up. So I see it. To Copy. Ok. Then. With. My. IPad Pro tried to Draw. her. I found. It hard at 1st as was my
    1st. Attempt. On the. IPad Pro ok. So tried. A rough Copy. The only trouble was. The picture. On the. 1st gen IPad Kept switching Off so what that. And. Getting. Used. To The bigger. Screen. And when you change. The size. Of the. Mark your making And try. To paint. Nothing
    Happens. Until. You clear. The size. Format. Ok. But. All in all. I was quiet pleased with my attempt. The. Only trouble. Is. When l tried
    To send. For some reason the. Image Has got blocked. Ok. So far. I’ve tried. But no luck ok will keep trying. CIAO HASTA LA. VISTA

Might be that you're trying to upload a pic in a format that's incompatible with the forum. You wouldn't be trying to upload a working file in the ArtRage format? If you export it as a .jpeg from ArtRage and then try attaching it to your post it may work then if it's a reasonable size -- what you have been posting all along with your paintings.

That's the only thing I can think of because I don't use those devices. So see if it's accessing the pic and that the pic is in jpeg or png format. . . just like your photo of yourself.

PozDrawSki sez: Well rust me scuppers! I just gotta see me some Sophia from bow to amidships. HAR!

Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah as you can see I'm still up the creek with no Paddle with the iPad Pro as after Drawing

and roughly painting Sophia Loren when I try to post it just freezes so have to turn off the

Computer but when I turn back on after a few hours its still frozen ok has anybody got a

Clue ??? all help welcome CIAO Mr Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Gustave   John   S.P       Starter    No1     ipeg   png.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	98132  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Yeah. Been trying. With my IPad Pro.BUT with no joy. As I think. I’m getting. Too old for all these. New gadgets
    But will. Keep. Trying. Before. The. REAPER. CALLS. ME. UP TO. PAINT. THE CLOUDS.
    It is great to see our distinguished 80 plus. Fantastic photograph!

Hi. Sandy. You. Makerme laugh. Thanks. Ploos. CIAO. SLAINTE

Yes Tis I ok sorry I still coudnt get Sophia Loren so tried one by David Chiefetz a bit
    rough as hadn't done much lately ok but thanks to dark owl for showing """" """"" OK

Name:	Night   by  David   Cheifetz.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	98138