Page 1493 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 49399313931443148314911492149314941495150315431593 ... LastLast
Results 14,921 to 14,930 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Yeah. The. Legs. Ave. it. Ok. . CIAO. iVAYA. CON. DIOS

'Ang in there, MacPloos!

Be well.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah. Cap mac. I'm. Ang in on. Grimly with my teeth bared. Ok. . CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE

Hi. Cap mac. Sorry. I've done do drawings. So spent some time. Looking back. At my old stuff. And was surprised. As It
    Looked better. Do you think. It's possible. Someone has followed. Tarting up my paintings. ????? As I'm Confused !!

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Cap mac. Sorry. I've done do drawings. So spent some time. Looking back. At my old stuff. And was surprised. As It
    Looked better. Do you think. It's possible. Someone has followed. Tarting up my paintings. ????? As I'm Confused !!
    PoseDrawSki Sez: Oh aye, matey. Yer a-bein' trailed by the Heeland Tartars also known as Ye Auld Lang Sign Painters.

On them dark an' lonesome nights you can hear the thunder of hooves an the baleful cry "THIS ARTWORK NEEDS A GOOD TART-OOP! QUICK LADS! LOOK SHARP! REWORK EVERY PAINTIN'! FIX THAT SLOPPY DRAWIN'!" An' across the land they fly, to the crack o' tha whip, high and low. <ca-thump ca-thump. . .>

And so ride the Heeland Tartars. Keep your tablet close an your stylus closer. Take care MacPloos. . . an switch off yer devices at night before ye close yer eyes. . . oh aye. . . lest ye ne'er recognize a picture ye done a-fore e'er a-g'in.

Happens to me all the time. You've done some great work over the years, laddie. An' it be all yer own doin'. Oh aye. Go man go!!!!
    Last edited by D Akey; 06-05-2019 at 06:47 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

MacDoogle, I'm going to have to send the Shore Patrol after you since you're AWOL so long. Let's get you painting again -- or drawing. Go man go!!!!!!!!

Sorry Cap. mac. But I've. Tried. Tried. And. Tried. But. The. Legs. Won't. Let me. (;--)). Ok. CIAOp

Plus. Tennis. Football. F1. You name it. It's there. Mr Ploos. Couch. Potatoe. Ok
    Last edited by eighty+; 06-10-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Ye've been so long since yer last paintin' that ye forgot yer basics. Ha'e ye no tried paintin' wif yer 'ands? No use of legs at all.

PosDrawSki sez: I blame soccer where ye cannay use yer 'ands. . . Just a lot of kickin' it. How about this, MacPloos: Ha'e ye no tried usin' yer head? That be legal and even encouraged. Oh aye. Just ask yerself: What would Leonardo do?

Yeah. Leonardo. Would. Laugh. Like a drain. In the rain season. You ask Posdrawski ??? CIAO

hi. Cap mac. Yes tis I. Ok. was laying in bed half asleep 7pm . When for. Some unknown fit took
    . Over me So l. Climed out. Of bed well that is as fast as my legs would let me Ok. With the urge
    . To paint. And suddenly l.m up on a mountain top. Think. The Reaper was having some fun and bunged me up
    there. Laughing Ok so done a quick Sketch?? Of me up the top hanging on for my life Ok but
    after all that as l had gone back drawing on my Wacom for the first time in two weeks ok and would adaam and
    Eve. It .i had for got how to get the. Painting back on the forum ??? Ok so took a look in the files. And found this
    . One. Which. With Luck. You mlght be able to see. Ok but l havn't a clue when. Done.
    . ok Cap. Mac. You can stop Laughing now CIAO. Ploos. . iVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yus    from out of the  Misty  cloud  arose  the Mighty  Peaks I  Was about  to clime  with the .jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	97678