Page 924 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 42482487491492292392492592693497410241424 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Eighty, more great works, I enjoyed them very much.

HI SANDY THANKS Sleep well tonight CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Giovanni   fattori          FINN.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	344.1 KB 
ID:	85536  

Not too shabby Mr Ploos. He looks a right dignified gent, oonlaik yers truely.

Posedrawski and we'll see you at the trade show Vaya Con with all the latest greetings from all over thee world.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

You performed really well on these Fattori paintings, dear friend! Better than the lady You started with. The last horse was so comfortably in pose that it seemd to quietly poop ... LOL
    Dear D Akey, it looks like than in the XIX century we received the visit of Buffalo Bill and his Circus and there was an ability challenge between cowboys on either side of Atlantic Ocean our butteri apparently won ... after all Western in those times weren't but a huge Maremma .... LOL Actually they were butteri of the Agro Pontino (thus not Southern in Tuscany but in southern Lazio) and they showed to be better at taming the foals. Just a little more propaganda thereabout. and. after all, in Italy we also used to make also several of the most famous ancient and bible colossal movie in the 60ies, with the most famous American actors acting therein, even before the Spaghetti Western of Sergio Leone .... not only the culturally celebrated neorealismo masterpieces.

Name:	Poster Buffalo Bill.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	180.3 KB 
ID:	85538  
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-17-2015 at 12:20 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi just Climed out of the Pit 3.oc My Thanks Cap'n Mac ..........Caesar O Mighty One I see Caesar on that Poster of Buffalo Bill's the Rider looks like the

Famous Kenkis Kahn who ruled the Roost at those times CIAO time for cornflakes and Banana IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si POZDRAWSKI

Too bad though, Caesar. Looks like we missed the event. Already came and went.

If I remember my National Geographic Magazines, I believe some of the best riders came from around Afghanistan or Kazakhstan. And as Mr Ploos pointed out, Gengis Kahn (I think it was them or some other massive group from the East way back in time) and his riders were born, lived and did everything from horseback. Even, when they were in a particular hurry and got hungry, they didn't stop at one of the roadside cafés, but would open a vein on the horse as they rode and drank a bit of it's blood, and on they would continue.

I think they may have qualified as the foremost horsemen ever, at least a as a group. That poster looks a bit like they may have gotten some of them for the event. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they had a competition that they would have won.

That's interesting about Buffalo Bill and competitions about who did what better. Not as sure about shooting skills though. With any of them, whatever they were trained to do they would be good at. Bet it was something to see.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Ho Ho HO Cap'n Mac I can Just see Caesar in the morning putting on his Armour ready to Do battle the with

the dreaded Scribe of the artrage Forum Plain's Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS May your Sword be Sharp

HOO ROO SKOL SLAiNTE STATTE BBUONO ..Si.....Si POZDAWSKI

Name:	Giofattoi     Fattori         FINN.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	131.3 KB 
ID:	85541  

Hi Starter Giovanni fattori CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Giovanni    Fattori       Starter  No  1    s.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	136.6 KB 
ID:	85543  

That's a rather placid lassie. Nice job. Not sure what happened to the bloke tho. Looks like this Monday Morning Matador lost his superhero cape in an exchange with one of the Pamplona bulls. Knocked him clean to the coast.

In the immortal words of Speedy Gonzales, "¡Andale-Andale! ¡Arriba-Arriba! ¡YeeHaaa!" Sadly, he speaks his lines too slow, this one.

Pozdrawski y ¡Vaya con veloci-daddy-o!!!!!

Hi Cap'n Mac Been off the Air All day yesurday just come back on today at 1 oc Due to old Virgin digging the road up

somewhere in Brighton to do with Broadband ok so I've just finished the Bullocks and I can see that they are the new

short Wheel Base Style ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS hoo Roo SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Giovanni     Fattori      Bullock's    FINN.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	225.2 KB 
ID:	85575