Page 1121 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 121621102110711111111911201121112211231131117112211621 ... LastLast
Results 11,201 to 11,210 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Capt'n Mac yeah Being their all drunk they are going to Baptise him by pouring wine over his head

TO U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI
    Wow! What you're sayin' is 'e won the World's Cup! and to celebrate they're pouin' 'im over wif a wine cooler as is the custom among sportsmen everywhere!

Well that be a von PoseDrawSki 'cause e' moost be German this year.

ˇVaya con CHEERS!!!!!!!! An' may ye be a true gout-less wonder this comin' year, oh aye.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Capt'n Mac Just to make U laugh I've Just Finished the Lunch with Diego and while I was Looking at to see if I'd missed anything I must have accidently clicked

a button so its gone I reckon a good 6 hours gone up the shoot

So if U see POZDRAWSKI Give Im A RIGHT good kicking
    Last edited by eighty+; 05-04-2016 at 05:22 AM.

Hi in someways I'm pleased at losing the finished but I've still got Starter No 3 at least I wont have to draw it again, And I've Looked more at the Origenal now

so prehaps it will B better OK. and its given time for play with the oil brush as I normaly use the airbrush and egnorr the rest so I've had fun with the oilbrush

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oil brush  practice.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	89712  

Hi Capt'n Mac Just to make U laugh I've Just Finished the Lunch with Diego and while I was Looking at to see if I'd missed anything I must have accidently clicked

a button so its gone I reckon a good 6 hours gone up the shoot

So if U see POZDRAWSKI Give Im A RIGHT good kicking
    He thought you were done and was just clearing the table. The busboy should have asked if you were done painting before removing your plate.

And you wonder why Caravaggio was driven to murder? It's because he never learned to [SAVE] his work as he painted. He never learned to [SAVE]. . . Never thought to [SAVE]. . . So homicide was easier than to hit [SAVE] every few minutes. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con [SAVE]!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

OK. OK. OK. Capt'n. Mac as I've just entered my 87 th year. Do U think that's why I. Forget.

TO. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. . CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA. sLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

OK. OK. OK. Capt'n. Mac as I've just entered my 87 th year. Do U think that's why I. Forget.

Well now, Mr Ploos!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADDIE! x 87

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Cake y Brandy!

AND DUNNAY FoRGeTs TA SAVE!!!!!!!!! FREQUENTLY!!!!!!!!

OMG!
    That's an achievement and what an artful and hylarious brain You keep showing! You're a real wonder, my friend, and I sincerely wish You may last forever or so (letting Your legs rest of course when appropriate). I'm pretty sure I won't be able to show any comparable fruitful endurance, especially keeping Your exceptional Stunning Mode and Painting Marvel Look always switched on!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ..... and get some sort of blowing machine to help You blowing out the ranks of candles on Your cake! LOL
    Do You need any portraits to celebrate the event?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Capt'n Mac O, Caesar Sorry its next Wednesday but thanks for the Birthdays greetings in Advance

With Luck I might get the Lunch finished Today ok and I think I will Stay wth Diego Velazquez OK

To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI said all the Best his spelling not to good

Hi Andy thanks I'm not to bad just a touch of Gout which is a bit painfull i'm in Spain at the Moment with Diego Valezquez

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah Being their all drunk they are going to Baptise him by pouring wine over his head

TO U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI
    Good to hear my friend, did u managed to bet any pounds on Leicester?
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

And the Boy said Hey you ain't going to leave my Face like that are you I said your bloody lucky to have one so ferm t bouch

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ................IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The  Lunch   By  Velazquez    FINN.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	234.9 KB 
ID:	89716