Page 617 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 11751756760761561661761861962766771711171617 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

I see it wasn't off to bed for you!
    Cranked out two more offerings while I listen to mice in my pipes and slumbered....
    Keep them flowing,
    We all Enjoy them!
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap'n Mac. Have U got any more. Like. Jacks montmeat SLAINT
    I got a million of 'em. . . hot cha cha. . .

Gotta warn you though. . . there's naked bits. . .(. . .fetch me vapors!) (no wait. . . fetch me ArtRage!)

Should keep ye busy diddlin' wif anatomy, oh aye. . . Choost think of 'em as men wifoot kilts an' lassies what got their skirts blown clear into the deep moores. . .

https://www.google.com/search?q=life...iw=984&bih=507
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks. Cap'n. Mac. Enough there to keep me going for a while have to put my glasses on thou

. . SLAINTE

Yeah, glasses is it? Well, just you click on the pic you want ta see bigger and it may choost jump right inta yer lap. . . or clock ye. . .dependin' on the skill of yer click.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Steve. Good that you slumbered as the next lot that Cap'n Mac has sent me will keep your pipes

Clanging all night

Ho. Ho. Ho so Cap'n Mac. It's back to. Life drawing ok. But at the moment no joy. As I'm up

The creek with no paddle. As on trying to get into the members gallyies they had changed the locks

Since the last time I wandered there so tried to change password after an hour of the third degree

Of who. I was my mothers maiden name. Did I limp. Do I come here often I had to admit defeat

As being a backwoods boy with no high Tec savvy but when to log in on my Wacom when I clicked

Norton fills in the data but no. Up come the dreaded words Wrong password. Please try again. With

That I felt like shooting myself Ok so now U know why I've no paddle : SLAINTE

Delivery expected....
    I need a bit more excitement in my life!
    My mice don't offer much intertainment value....
    Steve

Ho Ho Ho I'm Back to drive U all crazy Lizz@ AL my Neigbour's found my Paddle down the road lucky my Mum had put my

name and address on it I must ave lost it when running to catch the Bus and tripped over my walking Stick SLAINTE

...........P s is there any reason to log out if so why ?????? Thanks

forgot the Picture's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARRRRR.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	77779   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5th   Cap'n  Mac.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	77778  

Mr 80+,great faces on the toned paper so keep them coming

Thanks Jean. Good to get back. Ok. Yes started one. But being aday of football. So I,ve only

Started the eye's and nose. Ok . Slainte