Page 1422 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 42292213221372141214201421142214231424143214721522 ... LastLast
Results 14,211 to 14,220 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Just up looks as if I've been asleep for 14 hours HO ho ho and as I'm feeling tired didn't do any drawing so just a

touch up instead ok CIAO SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Girl     with   a     Jug        FINN  2      png     ptg.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	96229  

Mairzie. Yeah I should know.

Hi up late so just done a touch up ok CIAO CLAINTE

Name:	Albrecht     Durer     Self    Portrait     FINN    2     .jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	161.0 KB 
ID:	96239  

Ah, Durer was top drawer.

Nice touch up. Amazing how long he's been holding this pose for ye. Good model. You should buy him a gift certificate for Starbucks come Christmas. Good models are worth their weight in gold.

Go man go go GO!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap. Mac. Thanks.yeah it's Good to look back and do a touch up as you get more time. To look. .

I look at the bloke on horseback And I noticed bottom right a signature So must be the original so I'm confused
    As I can remember painting it have tried to find my copy but could take some time as iHave no filing system

Buttero a Cavallo 221 ?????
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-18-2018 at 01:04 AM.

I think there may have been a few paintings of horsemen. Would need a hint. Was it a drawing or painting or even sculpture, or a drawing of a sculpture or the copy of a drawing of a sculpture or even a painting done from the drawing of a sculpture? Maybe it was a drawing from a photo or a jpeg of a drawing from a photo?

I'm getting mixed up. Was he on a horse or partly a horse? Well, this one is by Boris Vallejo. Something to work on while you're looking for the other one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah up late ok had my Weaties and Banana but still don't feel like drawing ok so back to Touch ups ok

CIAO SLAINTE looks like moul marinier

Name:	The    Lunch     By    Velazquez     FINN   2       .jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	212.5 KB 
ID:	96256  
    Last edited by eighty+; 10-18-2018 at 03:23 AM.

Hi Cap Mac OK as you have forced me I have tried to draw as the Lines went their own as you can see well

I hadn't drawn for two weeks so found it hard going but bashed on regardless So CRIT will Be welcome :

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IYAVA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Quick  Rough   Setch   for  Cap  Mac    .jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	96261  

Awesome! Well done MacPloos! Good lay-in with the drawing. Colors are heading in the right direction for the copy as well.

Okay, requested crit: You need more banana on your cornflakes.

Other than that it looks pretty good. I think the thing you want to pay attention to in the next phase is minding your anatomy. . . I mean not yours personally--which I suppose you could leave to the nurses. I mean is the anatomy of the figures. You have the proportions pretty good. But when you do the centaur's arms for example you want to not have the arm pinch too much throughout. But that's something you will attend to when you get to painting.

So you're not wrong or even rusty. I think you're doing surprisingly well for having taken time off. Great to see. And top marks for this stage. Just clean it up as you go and it will be perfect.

Go MAN GO!!!! To OLYMPIA-a-a-a-a-a. . .!!!!!! You might find a centaur or two there. . . not to mention some good anatomical specimens.

ok Cap Mac still trying to knock into shape ? OW yah you didn't tell me Boris was a bodybuilder of beautiful

Birds as well nuff to drive yuh crazey ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

PIA To see you GOOD Kual le Shenti Jainkang Zia Jain

Name:	A Quick  Rough   Sketch   for  Cap  Mac   No   2    .jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	96272