Page 1620 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 62011201520157016101618161916201621162216301670 ... LastLast
Results 16,191 to 16,200 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Lookin' bubbly, all but her demeanor, MacAmbassador du Goodwill. I think she heard yer mention that a Staffordshire brew slipped in somehow. Must mean they been caterin' to an international clientele doon that there pub, oh aye. I think her expression means she had a premonition du Brexit.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac. Sorry. I have just woke up. And not. Sure what your talking about ok. I will look later Ciao ploos

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Cap Mac. Sorry. I have just woke up. And not. Sure what your talking about ok. I will look later Ciao ploos

"yeah l have notised 2 bottles of bass which confused me as l didn't expect to see in a french. Picture. ??????? "

Good mornin' campers! Yeah, I'm just running with your side comment that in the latest Manet painting you were doing there was some English Bass Ale on her bar counter along side the French champagne.

Sounded like you were in a merry mood Was great hearing you cracking jokes.

So here where I am in California, winds are whipping up big time. Fires have taken to spreading again. Seems like all the unemployment issues could be handled by giving everybody a shovel and bucket of water to put it all out.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi yeah got to stop must Sleep ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Manet  Painting.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	100258  

Yeah. Cap Mac. Its like that old. Song there will be. Trouble. Ahead. CIAO Ploos

Name:	Manet   Painting    no 2   cpy   by     8+.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	100259  

yeah. Sorry. But forgot. Where l'am. Ok CIAO. Ploos. SLAINTE

Name:	Manet   Painting   of.   Berth    Flnn       cpy   by     8+.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	100262  

Hi well i don't wether its my eye's but the colour seems to keep changing and She's no help

as just keeps Smiling ok so l'ved packed in and cleaned my brushes ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

Name:	Manet   Painting   of.   Berth    Flnn       cpy   by     8+.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	100265  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi well i don't wether its my eye's but the colour seems to keep changing and She's no help

as just keeps Smiling ok so l'ved packed in and cleaned my brushes ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE
    Well, some women are like that. Sweet chameleons. Maybe the color changes like a mood ring depending on what you're reading into her expression.

I have to say you really did a great job on this one. Wonderful appeal and lovely expression. Stands up to some of the impressionist and post-impressionist styles -- even slipping into expressionism, a wee bit.

Good that ye washed yer brushes. Looks like this painting's done and dusted. Bravo!

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah. Cap mac. As l said. Before. I don't now. Were l am. Or where l'm. Golng ok but l've got to move my
    "
    Arse. As my. Time. Is running. out. Fast. ok. Yes this is the last one ok coss l put touch of red as

finger. Nails. Not a lot. Just a little. Ok.

Name:	Manet   Painting   of.   Berth    Flnn  FINN     cpy   by     8+.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	100266  

yeah. Wait. As still looking. As not sure. Which one to do. ok Manet 030 CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

Name:	Edward  Manet   030.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	100267