Page 1604 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 60411041504155415941602160316041605160616141654 ... LastLast
Results 16,031 to 16,040 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

MIEN Gott VAN GOGH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Church   of    Auvers     Van  Gogh   starter   no   2.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	100006  

Yeah Didn't get up till late so just a bit more colour so I can see were I am But Van Gogh kept

shouting the Windows the Windows and I shouted bloody hell Van I thought you would fill them in

for me and he Laughing replied not on your nellie as I've done them once no its your turn

Name:	Church   of    Auvers     Van  Gogh   starter   no   3.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	100009  

Hi Got to rest or Sleep as i feel Knackerd ok CIAO PLOOS

Name:	Church   of    Auvers     Van  Gogh   starter   no   4.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	100010  

Hi. ok I feel a bit better now for the sleep so tomorrow is the big Day (WINDOWS )

ok I'm leaving the Grass in front of the Church and the Sky as is ok and if Van GOGH don't like it

its just to bad for him Coss I like it OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	Church   of    Auvers     Van  Gogh   starter   no   5.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	100012  

Outstanding!

Yer out standing in front of the church, ye might say, paint on the brush an' all.

Go Van Go!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac. What. do think of the sky and the grass. As is. ??? Ok. Just the windows to sort out tomorrow. And

Anything else that I might see. Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Yeah, I think ye need to put some swirly movement in the grass and the sky -- all over actually because it be the expected look seeing as yer a-copyin' one of ol' Van Gogh's famous shots.

Overall it's great tho. I like the sway and distortion of the church and the road has some nice strokes conforming to the rhythm of the path.

I think that's the key to the whole Van Gogh thing -- is that he was riffing on the shapes like a musician. He looks at the overall shape of the bit and creates a rhythm to it with his paint strokes like a player following chord progressions with fiddly notes. But ye n'e'r lose sight of the overall. . . unless it be a JAZZ thing.

Lookin' grand, Van Ploos!

Go Van GO!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah Cap Mac I've checked my Painting contract and there's nothing about Whirlee things in the

sky ok so will you tell Van Gogh that as I stood painting in front of the church the Sky had darkend and

there where flashes of Lighting over Paris in the distance but no rain yet but a Chap fun out with a

Chair and a umbrelly as he said Just in case it starts to Rain ok the only thing l Noticed was the Hot

air riseing from the top of the Church as it was Packed all singing Haleluyah praise the lord

ok as l finnished I hobbeld away quickly as they come out as didn't want to get caught in the

rush ok CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Name:	The   Church of  Auvers    France     FIN   FIN.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	100014  

Be it fair ta calls it an 'hell of a job', if we be talkin' a church.

Well, it's a heavenly job lad. Ye took away the sins o' tha impasto brush. . . say HALLELUJAH!

So ye sayin' it be time ta Gogh afore the rush in the parkin' lot, is it then, laddie?

Gogh Van GOGH!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! Great job, MacPloos!!!!!

yeah just had to get a breath of Fresh Sea Air ok CIAO eighty+ HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	the  Return  of the Prodigel  son    starter  no  1.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	100024