Page 523 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2342347351352152252352452553357362310231523 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Keep warm eighty, I think we are all having strange weather this year. Yesterday we had a temp of 25c and this morning we awoke to a temp of 3c, sure is a jolt to ones system.
    If it carries on I will be thinking I might need the snow blower back on the tractor
    Geoff

hi Dame Katie of the Moara not alot of wind but cold 9c do you remember those 3day's of sunshine we had well that was our summer

as for mighty Mac he's keeping a step ahead of me but don't worry as bullshit baffles brain and I hope to be smelling of rose's soon

Hi Geoff I would have liked to done some skulpting with a chain-saw but I think I've left it to late if I tried now would end sawing my leg off

my neighbours have invited me for dinner tonight and her mother and father will be there and they come from your old stamping ground Cheshire

I'll try to get them to say a few words ok thats if I can understand them as me being a bit on the deaf side and their bruoge ? (s/s )

SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si ........KUAI Le. SHENTI Jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	angel for___.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	385.0 KB 
ID:	75669  

Well eighty maybe you should make a wooden leg before you use the chain saw, just in case
    Most of my wood for my woodworking projects comes out of my own bush where I pick out trees that are on their last legs and bring them down with the chain saw.
    I have a friend who has his own mill, so he rough cuts my lumber into my sizes that I use and of course after that I stack it outdoors till the moisture content is low enough for use.
    This usually takes a couple of years.
    There is something special about using your own lumber to build projects
    Have a great weekend .
    Geoff
    ps, a photo of a glass top coffee table I built for my wife a few years back.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    Well eighty maybe you should make a wooden leg before you use the chain saw, just in case
    Most of my wood for my woodworking projects comes out of my own bush where I pick out trees that are on their last legs and bring them down with the chain saw.
    I have a friend who has his own mill, so he rough cuts my lumber into my sizes that I use and of course after that I stack it outdoors till the moisture content is low enough for use.
    This usually takes a couple of years.
    There is something special about using your own lumber to build projects
    Have a great weekend .
    Geoff
    ps, a photo of a glass top coffee table I built for my wife a few years back.
    Fantastic piece of furniture! Wow, air drying. I'm presently doing that, but for carving, not for furniture. I'll see if I can stand the wait. I have enough though to start on and still have a bunch left over for a couple years drying. It's pretty hot and dry around here.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    . . . as for mighty Mac he's keeping a step ahead of me but don't worry as bullshit baffles brain and I hope to be smelling of rose's soon
    You'll be smellin' of roses if you ever get a summer. . . Paint and draw! Just the thing for it. . . Kind of like a sunshine dance. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Fantastic piece of furniture! Wow, air drying. I'm presently doing that, but for carving, not for furniture. I'll see if I can stand the wait. I have enough though to start on and still have a bunch left over for a couple years drying. It's pretty hot and dry around here.
    Well D Akey the key to air drying is being ahead of the game and always being a few years ahead on stacked lumber. Glad you liked my table, quite a bit of furniture around the house I have built over the years.
    Geoff

Hi Dame Katie of the Moara just up 12.30 sunny temp 19c as far as I can see there is still some wind just had my Pills and cornflakes hope its sunny in Ul

so you can get out and lay in your polka spot bikini but don't get sunburnt ok I'm off to chat with our two wood carver's hope they plant as well as carve

Hi Geoff I see your not only a painter of comely ladies but must have a workshop to be desired the glass top table looks Fab takes high precision joints to do congrats

I 'll look and see if my matchsticks are ready for carveing

HI Mac Hoots I pressed the wrong button

Well Mac is there chance we will be be able to see your Carveing's as always had a hankering to try myself but as you know time fly's fast even more so as

you get older so it may stay as a dream

Thanks eighty and yes i do have a not bad workshop with plenty of machinery to make life a little easier.
    When i get chance I will look out some more photos of work that i have done.
    Take care, enjoy your day.
    Geoff

Hi Geoff Thanks yes but I can imagine them after seeing your table, I would love to see into your workshop if possible so I can then grind my teeth

and go kick the cat ok enjoy the weekend Geoff ciao STATTE BBONNE Si Si SLAINTE Kuai le Shenti Jainkang
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Daphni.........Entry into Jerusalem  The  Lord.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	75677