Page 610 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 11051056060060860961061161262066071011101610 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi Jean like your Avatar but don't clap me clap Jonwood as I had his girl to follow

Hi Steve Lasso yeah I went to the manuel but the head started to bang then I got tied with the lasso then I heard the thunder of hooves hells

Bells they had put a price on my barnett 1c and the posse is close plus my donkey won't move just keeps laughing he haw he haw yep looks like the

rope for me or should I say Lasso

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah I think it was all down to those Moon River's I filtched from your fridge blimey they were strong where have U got them

from went right into my head and before I knew what I was doing I was painting Jonwood's gal so I have put the blame on U so when John come's

looking I hope your quick on the Draw as I'm to old to Dig a hole ok SLAINTE to U all Seno Ploos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled    2.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	77644  

Great painting Eighty!

Thanks Robbie from U must mean I'm getting to the top of the C Stream Hope your not a Politician

Name:	JOE.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	77646  

"Top of the morning!" Too ya'
    Early riser I see, Beautifull Lady! Don't know Joe?
    Steve

A lovely lady indeed, Mr 80+

Early riser. Ho Ho. Ho i haven't been to bed yet. Turning into a bat. Think I'dlike that all that hanging

Around . . U mean to say U don't now a Onest politician. Steve

Hi. Jean Time U where in bed. Must be gone midnight Thanks. SLAINTE. To. U. Both

Yes the Pantomime season is with us SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si JAINKANG

Name:	Pantomime.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	296.4 KB 
ID:	77649  

Nice job on the lady with the glasses eighty, great form around her neck area .
    Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Yes the Pantomime season is with us . . .
    HOOOooohhhh no it ain't. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    . . .
    Hi Cap'n Mac yeah I think it was all down to those Moon River's I filtched from your fridge blimey they were strong where have U got them
    from went right into my head and before I knew what I was doing I was painting Jonwood's gal so I have put the blame on U so when John come's
    looking I hope your quick on the Draw as I'm to old to Dig a hole ok SLAINTE to U all Seno Ploos
    Nay lad. . . I ain't so quick on the draw no more. . . but you sure are! A right Quickdraw Mac iPad you are. 'S'allright. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxBOlLFz6NU

By the by. . . that's your lovely wife, ain't it. You won't be able ta 'ide behind 'er apron strings lad, when Jonwood comes ta town, claimin' ye stole 'is livestock. . . The ol' buckaroo is gonna 'ave ta learn aboot clownin' cattle, er I mean clonin' prattle. . . or somethin'. . .

Well, I have ta say, yer wife's picture is lovingly done. A right sweetheart. Bravo, laddie. . . a straight portrait from time ta time show'n yer skills ha'e been growin' left, right an' center. . .

Masterful. Go man go!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream