Page 1060 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6056096010101050105810591060106110621070111011601560 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,600 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Eighty+,

time for me to stop by for a pint or two with you!... I like these last few and for some reason the bird really got my attention as well as the girl on the beach, wonderful light and color! Hope your doing well

Hi Gary thanks ok this next one anserws your Questions I think CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Me  on a  good   Day.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	107.1 KB 
ID:	88416  

Go Mr Ploos! This lad looks like he's headed to the Ploos Boos alright, apace. Hand 'im a mobile device with ArtRage and you've built a niche. A right Boosman's 'oliday, t'will be, t'will be, eeeh, by goom, lad!

PoseDraw n' Ride! y ˇVaya del Mobile!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi Cap'n Mac Just up 12.30pm about to have my cornflakes and banana modern wonders I've never had it so Good

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Hi trying a Landscape ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

Name:	A   long   Time   Ago      Henry     Starter  No1.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	88424  

Like it's Whistler's Mother on the move! A coomfay scene, all in bonnets and sooch like.

Great mood, Mr Ploos. Sort of ghostly, as if getting a glimpse back through time to a tableau.

May want to mind the wheels. If that's a wee hill you may want to erase some of it back so it looks like it's overlapping. Otherwise it looks like the axle is very wide indeed. But overall this is well placed.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Surrey! or Sussex. . .

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Cap'n. Mac. It's what's. As know. As a long wheel base ok if in doubt. Check. With. Kenmo

CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. ".........."........POZDRAWSKI

"She's got a wide wheel base" oh aye. Grand euphemism that still won't keep ye from feelin' tha business end of 'er buggy whip if ye dare speak it alood. . .

Nay, lad. Kenmo wouldn't reach ye in time ta 'old back 'er smitin' arm. 'E's Canadian, dontcha know. Boot 'e don't swim so fast as yer standard issue Canadian super hero.

Nay, lad. If ye dar ta speak o' 'er undercarriage, best make sure you've anesthetized yerself sufficient wif' some particularly strong spirits.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con whippersnappers!

hi Cap'n Mac as your chasing around like a Blue arsed Fly I've Checked with the local Blacksmith and I told him What you told

me he was most upset said he had been a smithy for over 40 years and never had a Complaint I said don't worry as

you know what these Yank's are like they think the sun shines out their arse

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ................................6 POZDRAWSKI OK

Name:	A Long   Time  Ago      Henry     Starter  No  2.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	269.9 KB 
ID:	88428  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    . . . you know what these Yank's are like they think the sun shines out their arse
    Would explain why it's so hot here in California. . . we stand up and there's a sympathetic solar flare. . . Just take a look at our moon. . . but keep yer blast shield oop when ye do, my dear lad, oh aye. Some call it arrogance. I call it Mexican Food.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Bluebottles!

By the way, nice additions to the paintin'! She's coming in for a landin'.
    Last edited by D Akey; 12-09-2015 at 02:56 PM.