Page 1522 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 522102214221472151215201521152215231524153215721622 ... LastLast
Results 15,211 to 15,220 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Ok. Cap Mac. I will. When I can see her.cos at the moment she's gone AWOL. Due to my poor attempts which have

Frighten her. Ok. If and when I find her.i will try. Another attempt ok. CIAO. SLAINTE.

Now it's pretty clear why our ATPlus (90+?) keeps fit and longevous, apart from some minor or ephemeral ailement: he enjoys art and beatiful women. Maybe a glass of red one a day may add some synergistic benefit too.
    So let's wait for Your next artpiece!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

. Hi. Caesar. Did try. But when I try to post. It comes up. INVALADE FILE OK. SO DECIDED TO GOO TO BED OK. CIAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0169 (1).jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	472.0 KB 
ID:	98205  

What a beauty You still are, My friend! Sophia Loren is a mature widow right now. She' still charming for her age and maybe she's looking for a bold aged guy and Your age difference negligible (his husband was considerably older than she was).
    I've already got at least some unpleasant wrinkles You don't show!
    But i didn' make recourse to any kind of cream, injection etc. least any surgical touch-up, and I won't either. I just hope to shrivel gracefully enough ...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191108_125545.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	188.2 KB 
ID:	98206
    Last edited by Caesar; 11-15-2019 at 12:04 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

HI. CAESAR. great phoTO
    Last edited by eighty+; 11-15-2019 at 05:08 AM.

Caesar. Sorry the three lines I’ve written. Have lost. When last editing �������������������������� CIAO. PLOOS. ��☠️����������⛹��*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    It's going to be great! You really grasped perfectly his face and all the rest!
    So now rest for a while, since You got tired, I understand, and go on with it. I foresee an outcome among Your best ones ever and in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I think the painting looks good, MacPloos! Got all the facial parts in the right place so I have a good idea what he looks like. Good proportions and all.
    PozDrawSki sez: That's right. He's got a good arch to his eyebrows, his mustache and the look on his face is like the Arc de Triumph. Can't tell from your painting if any of his other arches have fallen though. Still, the good arch bishop likely has all his arches in good trim, according to Roman standards for arches.
    Hi. Yeah confused. Ok. So don’t now. What will Show. Ok. CIAO. PLOOS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0220.JPG 
Views:	203 
Size:	465.0 KB 
ID:	98209  
    Last edited by D Akey; 11-16-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Hey there MacDoogle, just want to mention that I had to go in and edit the formatting in your post regarding the quoted bits. They had gotten clipped and looked unclear. I changed nothing of what you quoted or that you said. Just cleaned it up a bit is all.

The drawing you managed to post very successfully looks great. Also looks like it's right up your alley -- nice period costumes and lots going on.

PozDrawSki sez: Going all Elizabethan on us, stout-hearted artist that ye are.

So paint on your tights and Go Man GO!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi capc mac. Ok. I've down. 6. Sophia Loren. More or less the same. One. Just. Diff : as been try to post. Each hoping 1 would get through. But. All. Aid. Invalide. And as this was on the same page. And a drawing. I had done some time IThink. The blokes. Sitting are Romen Cathlic preastswho got the chop. By Henry the eight be cause. They. Didn't agree. With him
    Taking. More wife's which. Was against the popes. Ruling. At that time. Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

Yeah, ol' Henry VIII was known for his particular style of speed dating. Things get complicated when romance and siring offspring is all tangled up with world and local politics. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. . .

PozDrawSki sez: . . .and vacant is the neck that lost said head.

So, whether you did this drawing recently or long ago, it seems like it's wanting for some paint. Ye somehow managed to upload this here drawing. I think you are on the cusp of forum mastery!

Go man Go!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream