Page 1412 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 41291213121362140214101411141214131414142214621512 ... LastLast
Results 14,111 to 14,120 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi I'm back just as had no food for two days !! then the nurse came to measure my legs and when I told her I had no food for 2 days

she said ok forget the legs today I'll go and get you some food what shell I get I said 4 pt milk a box shredded wheat a loaf cut bread

margarine and Mamite that will get through Sat /Sun ok she was only gone 20 mins and back with it all A nice looking girl I asked

her were she come from IRAN she said and it flashed in my mind Persia and when was it spit up and who by ??? CIAO SLAINTE

Yeah Cesare would have told me

Are you asking who broke up the Persian Empire in ancient times? I think it were none other than Alexander the Great. That was before Caesar so don't blame the lad. He's probably sunning his Italian self on some Mediterranean beach and dipping his watercolor brush into the sea. So I don't think he's in the mood for conquest -- leastwise not an entire empire's worth of women. He's getting too old for those kinds of shenanigans.

Listen, MacDoogal, ye needs ta take nourishment on a regular basis. Next time you get a belly dancin' leg wrapper coming by to bring you dates from the oasis, try the cous-cous, a little goat cheese, some baklava. . . It's a marvelous opportunity to eat outside your comfort zone. Shredded Wheat? It's fine if you have enough sugar and milk. But take advantage of the local cuisine. You'll be thanking me when you do.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap Mac. No it was in my lifetime. Ok �� check your dates. ?? Ok yes I’’vet been asleep a lot in the last few days
    So haven’t done much painting Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

Hi yeah it was hard today as hadn't painted for a few days as had lost the feel as the airbrush felt like pneumatic drill

so i'm off for a sandwhich and coffee ok CIAO SLAINTE

got some space to make hair higher ok
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rembrant    S .P    in  his     teen's     Starter   No  3    .ptg    .jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	95.6 KB 
ID:	95788  
    Last edited by eighty+; 08-22-2018 at 12:34 AM.

Is this what you wanted to know Mr Ploos?

In 1935 the Iranian government requested those countries which it had diplomatic relations with, to call Persia "Iran," which is the name of the country in Persian. The suggestion for the change is said to have come from the Iranian ambassador to Germany, who came under the influence of the Nazis. http://www.iranchamber.com/geography...ecame_iran.php

Loving the hair on your guy.
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]

Thanks. June. Sorry late in reply but reading all the dater. And then went on to irac took some time and put me to sleep
    That must for nearly 4 hours as I've only just awoke. At 6.30pam. Ok. Will. Look at his hair tomorrow to heighten
    Ok. CIAO SLAINTE

Yeah. That Rembrandt. Must have been quiet a Boyo in his teens. ����
    Last edited by eighty+; 08-22-2018 at 01:39 PM.

Well, sounds like you're eating, which is matter one. As to the paintings of Rembrandt, they look really nice. I also really like the hair on the latest pics. It's stylized and gives it a hand done feel. Yer doin' greit, laddie!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap. Mac. Yeah up. And the nurse come to measure my legs. For stockings had full intent. To do young rembrandts
    Hair. But. That's as far. As it went. As just woke gone 6pm Thinging to have spaggitte from a frozen pack done in the micro. If I feel like it might do his hair tonight. And maybe touch more colour on his face. Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE
    HASTA. LA. VISTA

Good job MR 80+.. If you make the Eyes a bit smaller it will look better i think. Continue with the good work, sir ��

Thanks Danny I will look at the eyes but at the moment i'm still playing with the hair and had to stop as eyes are watering so hard to see

so will have a Spam sandwhich and coffee ok Sorry danny as I haven't looked at yours yet will do later ok CIAO SLAINTE

Name:	Rembrandt    S .P    in  his     teen's     Starter   No  4    .ptg    .jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	95801  

Hi I think FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Name:	Rembrandt    S .P       in  his     teen's         FINN       .ptg    .jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	95806