Page 525 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2542547551552352452552652753557562510251525 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi. Mac just had a quick look. Yep I'm on your. bus so Fasoon your seat belt and grab a

Flask of moon River's as it looks like one hell of a ride I think the bus will reach. Me. Tomorrow. Ok

Ciao. SLAINTE. STATTE. BBONNE. Si Si

eighty+,
    The vase of budding flowers is a lovely representation of spring, so bright and colorful. Cheery and delightful!

Your above quote made me think of you on a well traveled bus that pipes in mood music for it's passengers. As the
    bus continues to a stop to pick up an awaiting rider, this particular song might be heard coming from the opened
    door of the idling but anxious to continue on coach. There is no inflated boarding ticket charge for the tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0igmob_VLjE
    Mairzie Dotes

Hi Mairzie Dotes good to hear from you Thanks for the Moon River's will sure help on our Bus ride are you still flowting with the stars or out in the

country hobnobing with three's do I hear your plaintif cry ow camera why doth thou get so heavy? Camera Justa shuta yu Face

SLAINTE ok

Hi there dear Eighty, hope you enjoy the wonderful sunny Bank Holiday. I had a great time with the family and out in the garden. All change today as we have had some rain. Great paintings once again which are always a joy to see so keep them coming. Take care of yourself dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Dame Katie of the Moara was invited on friday to dinner at my nieghbours think I must have drunk to much as I seemed to have slept through most of the week-end

so I missed the sunshine on 1 of its rare visits Mac has given me a bus ride into the wacky side of town looks good at the moment I'm just looking at their face's

as there's so many pleased you had the family at home and out in the garden did you have a BBQ as the burnt offerings always taste so good ok must go as

got to do some sketching ok keep well ciao SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si

Hi Mac No1 from the wacky bus ride trust me to pick this one as only when I had Fin did I find out it was by Freud I would bunged more paint on if I had Know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robert    Fellows        expressionism      no 1.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	106.8 KB 
ID:	75712  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi Mac No1 from the wacky bus ride trust me to pick this one as only when I had Fin did I find out it was by Freud I would bunged more paint on if I had Know
    Zometimes a cigar choost a cigar und a train goink into a tunnel ist merely dat. Und zometimes a Freud is choost a Freud, ach ya! But zen again, a bust of a Freud. . . vell, I tink you may need zome moonly rivers vor suss-tinance. . . Ist eina longen road this Ploos Boos ride. . . oh aye. . . be sure to leave a trail of bread crumbs so you can find yer vay back. . . von laddie.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Ken yeah not to bad i think the bus is on its last legs we all have to get and push to get it up the hill ok

Name:	Ramon  Oviedo      S.P      No  2.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	75714  

Hi Wacky bus ride No 3 ok

Name:	Modigliani   No  3.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	75715  

I don't know why, but that cleric reminds me of a bowl of prunes.